Best answers
I'm stuck on which to buy please I need some help

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll just say that BF3 is the best out of them.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black Ops 2 isn't out yet, so I won't judge without playing. But both MW3 and BF3 are average shooters.

Out of those two, BF3 is the better game because it's not a reskinned version of an earlier iteration, like MW3 is. However, BF3 is way below BF2 gameplay wise. Mostly because it rewards the players who spend the most time in the game, leading to scenarios where a team is losing the game because of opposing players with every vehicle perk unlocked.

Disregarding those issues, the choice still a matter of taste. If you're a close quarter combat player, you should play MW3, if you're more interested in squad based gameplay in huge environments, then BF3 is your game.

Other games you could try out are Medal of Honor (shit singleplayer, decent multiplayer), Unreal Tournament 3 (it has both CQC and vehicle combat) or Gotham City Impostors (which is free anyway).

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BF3 will give you the most bang for your buck.

I bought Premium on sale for 35$, but I never play it. It just like a good deal.

I'm an ijit, I played a few maps, but ugh.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
It depends, I'll give you a comment unlike these dogmatic ones.

MW3: Fast paced, more intense, more hacks, no vehicles. In general it's like CS, go in and shoot. In some mods you respawn, in others wait a round too bad.

BF: A lot of camping, it takes a lot of time getting from base to base. There are vehicles, there's typically a lot of base camping. More mature players in general and less hacking, less whining and kids.

I'm personally for MW3 though, I like it fast-paced and intense.

BO2: Preordered but it ain't out.. but wouldn't surprise me if it's a lot like BO1 ..

Just a nice person :)
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yep, BF3 for me as well.
I really like the moto: "If it can be destoryed, do it with explosives." or something like that...
Anyway, I use C4 and rocket launchers when I can. Love explosions <3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never liked the BF games so much, I think mostly because of the vehicle use. Played the shit out of MW3, but now that Blops 2 is nearing release I lost focus on MW3. Plus if you play too much of MW3 it does get old after awhile. I've been following the Blops 2 information pretty closely and I think it's going to be a great game. Blops 1 is still enjoyable to play and I think Blops 2 will emulate that, while adding a lot of new features. I'm very excited to play around with the pick-10 system, and I also can't wait for the new zombies modes.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can play Team DM in BF3, which is pretty close quarters, and it's still better than COD so... The only thing it lacks is a Free for All game mode, if you're into that.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok.... Here it is...

If you are buying it on Console: Black Ops 2

If it's for PC: Battlefield 3

Just a nice person :)
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You can play Team DM in BF3, which is pretty close quarters, and it's still better than COD so... The only thing it lacks is a Free for All game mode, if you're into that.
There is a close quarter expension. With that, you get really close maps with lots of destruction. It's pretty cool but I prefer verhicles. Also, the map "Operation Metro" is really campy and kill spamy. Might enough that if you like lots of bullets and explosions in your ears all the time.

I got premium. Some of you might think that it isn't smart what I did. But I like the expensions BF3 gets and it just makes the game that much bigger. It will be the best all-around FPS for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom