Music thread- What do you think of it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I presume this is more so for people whom are interested im music. Music in general, instruments, how to play something. Etc. Just wondering what you guys think about it. I'm pretty sure I know a few people here that might be interested in it. I know I would.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would be interested in it, but we have enough subsections already, in my opinion. Therefore I have voted no.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im voting no, even though its by far my best, and favorite subject area. i dont think theres enough call for it to be honest, as we dont get many music based threads anywhere in the forum anyway, so it doesnt warrent a whole new forum of its own.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with the above posts. I love music. It is a huge part of my life. I have been playing the drums for about a decade now. But, as stated above, we have so many subsections already. You might as well just make an off-topic thread or several threads.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I voted no on the grounds that, with all the different music tastes floating about this free speech forum, people are going to just get judged on their preferences like in rl.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with everyone else as it being a bad implementation to the forums as people make fun of each other due to what music they like. At first I thought you ment like a radio that pops up in a new window which you can select what music you wanted to hear, lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldnt mind >_< i play a lot of instruments... piano for many years, violen for a couple of years, guitar for about 2 years.. actually my part time job is teaching piano and voice >_< soo a music forum would be pretty nice.. as long as people aren't immature about it.. i think that goes with any forum available

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I rarely find my self interested in music topics, because they are usually about bands/people/singers I don't know or don't care about. Even it if is somebody I know/like, I don't usually care about when their album is comming out or anything.

Then you have people that bash, like "they are so goth" or "mainstream sux, underground ftw \o/" and the one most annoying "Can't spell crap without rap".

I just listen to music, not talk about it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh well. I tried :)

I just thought i'd be nice to hear other musicians, or get help from other musicians. But I suppose instead of having another forum, I could just post if I really wanted to. But no one else does it so I just follow suit. Gotta be cool you know?

P.S everyone has their own taste in music- there is no such thing as "bad music"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Oh well. I tried :)

I just thought i'd be nice to hear other musicians, or get help from other musicians. But I suppose instead of having another forum, I could just post if I really wanted to. But no one else does it so I just follow suit. Gotta be cool you know?

P.S everyone has their own taste in music- there is no such thing as "bad music"
"OMG WTF YOU LOVE CLASSICAL MUSIC THAT'S JUST SAD". That's what I could see happening I guess, but you do come across threads relating to music in different forms in off-topic as it is.

Best answers
I like music, but there arent enough music based threads to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom