Multiplayer Games

Best answers
Heh, Indeed. Only one thing bothered me was, that if you were on the first place you could get only droppable weapons like TNT and Bottles, while on the last place you could get all kinds of super weapons three times in a row...

But then again what would you do with a Warp ball* if you were on the first place? (*= Weapon that hits person on the first place, and if powered up it hits every person in front of you...)
If you hold on to a Warp Ball (I think we called them "Swishy Wishy") and use it in first place, it tries to catch up to the person in last place, and just dissapears after a while.

As for the item selection in first place, its so you cant get a three pack of missles so when someone does overtake you, you can just blast them.

Learn to drop beakers in apple and weapon boxes, the result is hilarious, I had people refusing to play me since I got so good at it.

Btw what character do you use, me thinks Crash FTW.

I was hoping Jak X would be a ps2 version of CTR, since it was being developed by Naughty Dog, but it turned out to be pretty sub par.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if this game has multiplayer, but if it has, it's got to be one of the best multiplayer race games around. Namely, Burnout. If you have a couple of friends, get drunk and start driving, guaranteed laugh at any of the awesome crashes you can make in this game! Not sure which game would be best though, I would guess Burnout 3. But somebody else will have to tell if Burnout 3 has multiplayer, I can't find my copy at the moment. Imagine this with friends + lots o' beer:

Best answers
Is it just me or nobody ever mentioned SmackDown?! O_O

Oh teh noes what is the world coming to? x.x

Anyway: SmackDown 2 for PS1, and SmackDown 2006 and/or 2007 for PS2! xD :yes:

If you like bloody games, then Mortal Kombat (from 5 to Apocalypse) for PS2 (dunno if Apocalypse is for PS2 tho :x) and, of course, Thrill Kill for PS1! =)

Best answers
I don't know if this game has multiplayer, but if it has, it's got to be one of the best multiplayer race games around. Namely, Burnout. If you have a couple of friends, get drunk and start driving, guaranteed laugh at any of the awesome crashes you can make in this game! Not sure which game would be best though, I would guess Burnout 3. But somebody else will have to tell if Burnout 3 has multiplayer, I can't find my copy at the moment. Imagine this with friends + lots o' beer:
Burnout Revenge is the game of choice for a Burnout drinking game, mostly because of its reduced difficulty, since you dont have to worry about same way traffic.

Me and my friends have been playing a drinking game based on the Road Rage game mode for quite some time, for every takedown you are behind, you drink, for every ten takedowns you are behind you also have to take a shot.

What happens is you end up with this hilarious rivalry, since the person losing just keeps getting more and more wasted, its rare to see anyone make a comback, but it has been done.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does anyone know of a game that has an incredible player editor? I've been playing Soul Caliber 3 for a while now and I've created several nice looking characters. I'm wondering if there are any games out there that are better in this department? And please, Do not say any Wrestling Game.

Best answers
Those aren't multiplayer games...

Kidboy, if any of your friends have a Wii, you could consider letting them lend it to you. The Wii has some great party games. I can recommend Wii Sports most of all. It's incredibly easy to get into and it's a ton of fun with friends. :3
okay resident evil 4 may not be, but in devil may cry 3 you can have other people play with you, you just don't get to fight them like you would in normal ones, plus the one good multiplayer games are on comp. it's the best, HL, HL 2, ESF, Diablo II, Hidden, DPG, Garry's Mod 9, CS, Team Fortress (sp), WarCraft(not WOW never played it but the actuall ones before it)BattleField 2, Call of Duty ect...that's all:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does anyone know of a game that has an incredible player editor? I've been playing Soul Caliber 3 for a while now and I've created several nice looking characters. I'm wondering if there are any games out there that are better in this department? And please, Do not say any Wrestling Game.
mortal kombat armagedon is sort of neat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom