Msn or AIM users!

Sound Artist
Best answers
Anyone ever hear the MSN/AIM message comfirmation sounds so much that you hear it when you're not even on the computer? Just a wierd thought, it happens to be all the time!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I honestly was woken up by the aim closing sound even though my computer wasn't on o_O.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually yes. That happens to me when I'm listening to music... And i hate it. I will just be jamming to music in my room. And then i'll hear it, then i look and realize my computer isn't even on x.x I thought I was the only one. what a releif im not crazy!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rofl, I usually have my speakers off when I don't need them. I have that problem with my TV though; I come home and hear the TV on. I walk over to the living room, and it's off. o_O

Oh yeah also sometimes when my speakers are on, the speakers pick up radio channels very faintly. At first, I thought I was going crazy - thinking I am hearing Jay-Z when my headphones are on and the sound is all the way down. Made me paranoid at first. :p

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This used to happen to me a long long long time ago. Then I switched to Trillian and turned all sounds off. :rolleyes:

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I was born with bad hearings, so when I was younger I had to do these tests, where they put head phones on my head, then when I heard a beep (very annoying beep, one that pierces right through your cranium) I had to press a button (there where 2 buttons, on for left and one for right, so when I heard the beep in the left of the head phones I had to press the left button via versa on the right), sometimes I can still hear that annoying beep when it's quiet, I never had it with AIM/MSN notices though, I simply turn them off and don't think about it :p

Best answers
grOOvy said:
This used to happen to me a long long long time ago. Then I switched to Trillian and turned all sounds off. :rolleyes:
same here =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
I honestly was woken up by the aim closing sound even though my computer wasn't on o_O.
hahah that happened to me once...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still use Aim. And there are ZERO SOUNDS, it's completely silent.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i get it occasionally, glad im not the only one :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
Heh, I thought I was just going crazy.
Same here :)

Good to know I'm not the only one 'hearing things' :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aim seems to find its way into my songs when my pc is off, curse you cheap annoying messenger! ;|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
weirdly enough, when im listening to some anthrax songs i can hear my doorbell going, even tho im not anywhere near a house :s

and my pc is never off :S

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
grOOvy said:
exactly XD
trillian is teh pwnage
also, i dont need to run 3 different messengers since i use trillian XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom