Mr.Smo = BAD

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I have heard recently that Super Vegetto and DarkOne were banned because SV edited one of Smo's models. I found that completely wrong and uncalled for. But then to make it worse Smo black-mailed the ESF team into banning them. I thought ESF was more proffesional then that, letting a new team member who isn't even that great of a modeler to black-mail them into banning 2 great modelers and great forum members. If you guys are going to let someone do that to you then I see ESF has failed. YOu all spent years working onthis mod, then you let in a punk ass ****y modeler then let him black-mail you into doing things or he leaves? COmeon, I thought you guys knew better then that. THe ESF team has lost respect it once had from many of its fans, I am sure people feel the same way about this. SV and DO didn't deserve what happened, you should unban them and appologize, they were great contributors to the community and they have done nothing wrong.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I don't really agree with what happened. And I certainly don't care for Smo at this point. Quite a few words come to mind when I think of him.

SV and Dark certainly didn't deserve to be banned over something that didn't even take place ON the forum, and as for Smo's threat--someone like that shouldn't be on the team in the first place.

Since they're gone, as it stays--there's maybe one or two good modellers left on the entire forum. Well, I guess that's one way to get rid of the competition, Smo.

Best answers
Well first of all smo is the best esf moddeller ive seen ever.

But i like darkones work as well, true, and he seems to be a nice guy.. But did SV forget the credits or what made smo angry? Cmon all, couldnt SV just "unedit" the model or make some other agreement with smo and then they'd be unbanned? Or is it deeper than that..?

Edit: Well i think ive heard abit about smo's attitude before.. But i think its sad if hes bein a ***** and arrogant.. On the other hand id personally really like to be able to play with smo's work, so i guess its a bit problematic..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Smo just can't stand other people touching his stuff when he knows they make it look better.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please note that this post is completely unbiased.

[ape]Bardock said:
I have heard recently that Super Vegetto and DarkOne were banned because SV edited one of Smo's models. I found that completely wrong and uncalled for. But then to make it worse Smo black-mailed the ESF team into banning them. I thought ESF was more proffesional then that, letting a new team member who isn't even that great of a modeler to black-mail them into banning 2 great modelers and great forum members. If you guys are going to let someone do that to you then I see ESF has failed. YOu all spent years working onthis mod, then you let in a punk ass ****y modeler then let him black-mail you into doing things or he leaves? COmeon, I thought you guys knew better then that. THe ESF team has lost respect it once had from many of its fans, I am sure people feel the same way about this. SV and DO didn't deserve what happened, you should unban them and appologize, they were great contributors to the community and they have done nothing wrong.
1.) By calling a dev team member a 'punk-ass ****ty modeller', you are flaming and hence receive a :warning: warning :warning:.

2.) As a member of this forum, you DO have the right to speak your mind. But making a public thread to flame a dev team member and clearly stating that the forum staff was wrong in what they did, is not the right way to go.

If you want to offer your opinions, feel free to PM Cucumba, Deverz, Majin_You or Hsu (our forum administrators). The admins, led by Cucumba, enforce all rules on these forums and will gladly listen to any constructive feedback that the forum users have to offer.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well..
lets just say this.. how would you guys feel if someone took something YOU created and tweaked the hell out of it to make a creation that doesnt look like the original.. then say you made it.. to me.. it pisses us off because another person used OUR / HIS work and called it there own...

The reason I dont complain is because.. you cant tweak my animations that easily.. so why would I care.. PLUS! I even made a STICKY in the ESF-MODELLING forum saying not to touch SMOS models..

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=38209

Read there for a memory refresh.. why them? because they are respected modellers with high talent and people who have none take their credit.. thats why that sticky is made

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom