Mr. Satan (Hercule) as spectator

Read and vote!

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well it's better then having him the game as a player.

• No.

• Total voters
The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Many of you guys like to have Mr. Satan(hercule) in the game with rocketlaunchers and grenades. That won't happen since many people also hate Mr. Satan. That's why it would be fun when you spectate you are Hercule since he doesn't do antyhing else then standing there and watch when there's a fight on. So that's why it would be fun to be Mr. Satan when you spectate and as for the Hercule haters you can a party beating this guy up with melee and ki attacks, he can't be hurt with it but he still suffers the effects of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it sounds nice, but its a wast of time.

Best answers
Ha ha ha! I love this idea! :D

Just the thought of punching the snot out of that guy makes me feel happy. I really do find him annoying.

You might think of it as a "waste of time", but I think it's a nice touch. ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why a waste of time?giving Krillin a transformation is a waste of time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
think ove it this way- krillin fights satan doesnt.
and another thing, ide rather have a better melle system(just for the example-the melle system kicks ass)then a mr.satan standing out side doing nothing...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They would only have to make a model and make him immortal it's done in no time.

Best answers
I don't think it would be hard to code. It's only the model that would take any hard work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know, if what u say is true...then y not :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe are we on the same frequence?

Best answers
lol, funny idea

they should give him a REALLY gimpy looking run animation

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd rather the team put effort into things that matter, such as balancing the game and maybe reducing lag. Surly its better for them to leave this out, as it is lind of worthless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ryoko
I'd rather the team put effort into things that matter, such as balancing the game and maybe reducing lag. Surly its better for them to leave this out, as it is lind of worthless.
he agrees with me, its a wast of time and tallent....the effort could be put in something else

Best answers
The time it takes is fruitless. If you want a modeler than is just merely a fan can make the model and skin it and hand it to the team and it would take them prolly less than an hour to code him in. It is worth that hour. Just because he doesn't fight doesn't mean he isnt an important part of the show. He is in a lot ofepisodes and has a great impact on the outcome of Buu saga. He deserves to be a spectator.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but u also need to STICK him in there, that may take time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but u also need to STICK him in there, that may take time

Best answers
Well, if he HAS to be in the game, this idea would be much better than him being a playable character. However, he could get in the way of people's fights.

I'm sorta so-so on the idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Spectre
he agrees with me, its a wast of time and tallent....the effort could be put in something else
I thought Ryoko was a Female? Bah just incase...
Its a SHE. Disrespectul BIOTCH. j/k

Best answers
hes a he.
I like this idea, and make that stupid man bleed and cry and wet his pants when u taunt him (they should add some good taunt features) and every time he jumps make him to the splits and cry. And his attacks as a spectator are 1) Peace sign 2)Hands on hips and laugh and 3) Say Dont u know who i am? (from that episode when he first fights cell)
or just hav him in there with no special stuff i spose

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom