Mp5 model (Sorry not DBZ again)

Best answers
Ok.. its september 2003 Saterday the 20th.. I woke up at 9 and desided ill spend all day make one model and making it as good as i can and skin it of course.. So i found a nice picture of a mp5 on google (Love the image thing on google allways use it to find ref picture's). And i found this lovly mp5 picture.

And started to get off to work.. well guess what time it is now.. its 5:54 that mean's i have been working for about 8 hour's on this model and atually ENJOYING THAT TIME talking to mate's like ganjaman and zereth.. two cool people as you should well know anyways i bet u are like this is boring reading me go on and on about ONE DAY off my life lol but anyway this is what it terned out like hope you liked it (BTW I did take a 1 hour break to see my gf might have been over a hour hehe but still :) we had things to do :rolleyes: She had to give me a helping hand :laff: )

But anyway's:

P.s. Thank you for the crit's on my last work i have done.. I enjoyed reading them and also im SORRY about the bad render i just wanted to get it out for u to see :) hehe anyway's later and enjoy.. (Gun will be relased in a CS gun back im making)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me longs for the red x's to be gone.

Best answers
Wow

Yea that was my bad >_< I cant link right (Hehe) Sorry there up now :)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you made it off the ref? the buttstock...

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
you made it off the ref? the buttstock...
Yep :) Just i used my brain in bit's @(ô_ô)@ hehe i didnt want people saying U RIPED IT OFF THAT PICTURE >_> I know what some people are like so.. im being original :) thats all hehe :) anyway's u like the gun ? (Worry's i wasted a day for nothing if no one like's it )

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tis good, tis be very good. just curve the place where you put ur hand a tiny bit more.

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
tis good, tis be very good. just curve the place where you put ur hand a tiny bit more.
Will do sir :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom