Moving and Shooting! Part Deux

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been think this over and trying to make it work, so here is the new re-vamped idea of mine.

Say someone is swooping away from you or you are trying to get away from them but they are just too good for you. Well now if you want to make sure you can get away or catch the person you should be able to shoot out ki blasts while swooping.

Advantages:
- Surprise your opponent
- Add new favor to melee (already know its being re-vamped)

Disadavtanges:
- Extra Ki and/or stamina cost
- Cool down period of 5 seconds

While you swoop, if you have the ki blast icon selected and you hit the right mouse button, your character should take both of his/her hands and fire 8 to 10 rapid blasts. They do not home in on your opponent, so be sure you have a good line up on them.

I figured this type of fighting should be in, because in almost every episode where there was fighting, someone would be flying around shooting blasts at their opponent. ESF doesn't have this, but they should.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy i only remember that happening in DBGT. And once in Cell saga ^^

Normaly they allways stopped to fire.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I like it. It speeds up the pace of the game and adds more skill. If it was a bit more ki costly to shoot ki-blasts or a generic beam while swooping, then it would be balanced enough.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey the cooldown it's not good can you make to shot hard ki balst whit a biger amout of kii kost

nge

Best answers
Just drift/shoot, it's a powerful enough technique and it's balanced in the fact that you're slightly more open to melee.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With this idea, no beams could be shot when you swoop, only ki blasts to balance it out. The cool down period must stay because it can be abused up the ass if not.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
With this idea, no beams could be shot when you swoop, only ki blasts to balance it out. The cool down period must stay because it can be abused up the ass if not.
Its not that. Its just a little to conveanient for runners thats all ^^

Swoop backwards and shoot you. Besides whoever played against me can tell that i fire kiblasts allmost midswoop.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I realy don't think esf need this it's had been sugestet many time's before

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
oh john shut up etleast fot this one.. u do'nt like any suggestions posted here, u keap crying that it would be spammable , unbalanced or it was suggested before.. u only like your suggestions.

Best answers
Drmt` said:
oh john shut up etleast fot this one.. u do'nt like any suggestions posted here, u keap crying that it would be spammable , unbalanced or it was suggested before.. u only like your suggestions.
Yes it's true.

Punishing said:
Is there anything you like , except for your sugestions?
It's not that he doesn't like THIS sugestion.He is Always talking about the noobs and how they will spam if a certain feature is added and so on.
As for the sugestion, I like it. It will be very useful in ESF and it will make it more like DBZ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please guys, don't flame up this thread, you're spoiling the hard work kidboy put into this and johnvolkov has the right to his opnion you know....you don't have to come spam up these threads yourselves.

On-topic:

good suggestion, but I don't really think this should be in, because you can kinda do this by using turbo, then attack. But on the other hand, it's swooping, so it's faster, maybe it could work, but then it should drain a good chunk of stamina and/or ki, but I don't like cool down.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah cooldowns are a bad thing...allways.

But guys actualy John was right ^^ This was suggeswted more times. Not only from Kidboy ^^

And the standard conclusion was either unusable or unbalanced. There was never a middle.

Just think of this. You balance it out for normal form. But than SSJ gets a big advantage cause of the more KI. If you balance it for SSJ, than its useless in normal foirm cause it consumes to mutch KI.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Actualy i only remember that happening in DBGT. And once in Cell saga ^^

Normaly they allways stopped to fire.
Vegeta actually fired blasts at Goku while swooping at him when he was Majin.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I kinda like the idea. Faster gameplay.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well there should be away to balance it. Thats why I added the cooldown period so it couldn't be spammed like crazy.

Oh and to those who want to spam up this thread with flame wars, go somewhere else please. I'm not afraid to get Pain all up in yo' ass foo's!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Grega said:
Nah cooldowns are a bad thing...allways.

But guys actualy John was right ^^ This was suggeswted more times. Not only from Kidboy ^^

And the standard conclusion was either unusable or unbalanced. There was never a middle.

Just think of this. You balance it out for normal form. But than SSJ gets a big advantage cause of the more KI. If you balance it for SSJ, than its useless in normal foirm cause it consumes to mutch KI.
well super saiyan forms in 1.3 are going to be balanced because they will use up more ki then regular form. So with this idea just make it so SSJ uses up more ki then normal form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom