Moving along.FOllow up beta v2.

Best answers
See here beta 1.1 is nearly gonna be released ..beats me when .....so im gonna start posting for beta 2.Now i think someone posted this before but they said there's only gonna be one more transform added on in beta 2 in in beta 3 antoher so.its probarly gonna look like this.

Goku
------
ssj2

gohan
------
ssj2

trunks
-------
ussj

fatbuu
------
absorbed buu

piccolo
------
fushion with kami or power up .who knows

frieza
------
form 3

cell
------
perfect cell

krillin
--------
there has been plenty of suggestions here and i cant pick one but there was a interisting one where krillin screams for power dabura apears touches him he grows horns and so on and so forth.....strange..

and Vegeta
--------
ussj-This did happen

oh yes and that frieza ball to beam attack must be added as well as piccolo's flare attack he did back at frieza.

they should add lots of lighting in these transforms and the second transform must be way bigger i mean dust everywhere covering they level and white beams shooting to walls and billions of rocks.
screw lag dammit.... they could make it work..

Ha ha

and for peat sakes dont lock this one ...what harm could it do.
oh yeah hurry with 1.1 your public is getting sleepy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what harm? well for a start people will think this is a real list for v2 >_>

Best answers
no idiot who's not a noob would think that.beta 1.1 isnt released yet.

power up

lets say every charcter gains experience and pices of that experience goes to your stash .
ok so you want to powerup so your press powerup and your ki goes to full you give it 15 seconds
and the dust becomes more and more and electricity starts flashing around and your power flies up depleting your stash cool hey.

Best answers
I may be wrong, but I think Krillin isn't getting another transforation. I'm guessing they'll just tweak the pl multiplier, his speed, and how much pl is required to transform so that he still stands a chance.

Best answers
I say screw USSJ for Vegeta unless there will be another trans after so he can go

Normal
---------
SSJ
---------
USSJ
---------
SSJ 2

etc.... because unless the USSJ is done correctly in model it would just look like he is fat and it looks crappy
Like a modeler tryed it for Bid For Power and looked like Vgetea had one too many twinkies
and recently I DL the USSJ pack for ESF (Third party of cource) and no offence but it looked like they let them selves go and stocked up on the 99% fat Can's of Spam or something
So if they do want to add those they do need to take that into concideration

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off, we aren't moving to beta 2 yet. We're going to 1.2, and you can't expect any new transformations until at least 1.3 . Beta 1.2 will be a melee overhall, with an optional character and or attack or two thrown in on the side.

And that was my Krillin suggestion by the way ^_^. It was a big drawn out evil minion of hell explosion of energy kind of thing... very sarcastic :p but a toned down version would be very cool if the team ever got tired of trying to follow the show and wanted to make Krillin really interesting. This list has been written out before though, and you can expect most of those to be implamented some time after 1.2 .

Best answers
why the hell cant vegeta be majin vegeta for his second trans!!!!

Best answers
cuz majin isnt a transformation, and frankly I dont want an M on my Vegeta's head. Vegeta goes ASSJ. He never goes USSJ.

Vegeta: SSJ, ASSJ, SSJ2
Trunks: SSJ, ASSJ, USSJ
Goku: SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3

Now to explain how it _should_ work. You can access ASSJ shortly after SSJ, the hting is it only multiplies x1.5. For Vegeta after ASSJ SSJ2 will almost as soon as ASSJ, but again only x1.5 multiplier.

For Trunks its exactly like Vegeta, cept for when he reaches USSJ he loses his speed.

For Goku it takes just as long as Trunks and Vegeta to reach SSJ2. Remember, Goku doesnt have ASSJ so hes gunna be behind ofrawhile. But after SSJ2 he can go SSJ3 after awhile. For Goku SSJ2 should be a multiplier of x2 and same with SSJ3.

Best answers
yea god forbid the strongest character in the show be the strongest after his final transformation.

Best answers
God forbid the game remained balanced rather than in tune with the show. Along with your logic about strength in the show, Krillin would be god awful after their transformations. The game needs to be balanced.

Best answers
true, why the hell would any one pick any of the other chars if goku has an extra 2x power multiplier?? Totally unbalanced. I dunno, i say if goku does have ssj3, give it serious drawbacks (perphaps a time limit and you are winded after??) and besides, frieza has four forms too and possibly so does vegeta (ssj, ussj, ssj2, majin ssj2) but who the heck cares, the team will deal with it and its so far off that theres no point arguing about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom