Movie of The Moment! :)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Calm down tiger.

Incase you missed it, me not dying in esf was a joke. As for the feature, it is useless, whether you like it or not. As harsens said, it only took 15 minutes and it looks cool so thats that.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
raw :D
I know it looks cool but some times can even save your life (think about it this way if you to the toilate and some one it's trying to shot you down it will have an auto defance on him)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
..That's a stupid reason.

If they see you deflecting Ki blasts, they'll just shoot you from behind.

Or shoot a bigger attack at you.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you go to the toilet, and you stand still. Someone would just make a KI blob next to you and kill you, or melee you down. This feature has zero to none extra value other than it being pretty cool and maybe being useful if you make movies.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I've changed the YouTube link with FileFront, as FileFront supports a little bit better video quality :).

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you could have left the youtube link there and just added the filefront link o_O

it's easier to watch the youtube version, you know. anyways, I think i'm going to stop complaining in this topic now.

Best answers
I agree with Xerimethius, if it isn't added to running and flying, chances are I wont even notice its there.

If I stand on the ground for any given amount of time, its probably because I'm grabbing a soda.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Xerimethius, if it isn't added to running and flying, chances are I wont even notice its there.
Didnt i just say in my first post. That it happens anytime you are on the ground. As long as you arnt flying you autoswat. And for flying that would kinda make kiblasts obsolite.

Best answers
I like the new feature and the video. The video would've looked better though if Goku had a better walk animation.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Actually I like this^^
if this can be added to swooping It will really be good.
heads up for useful function

[careface @ ppl with other opinion =) ]

Best answers
yall that was awesome, im realy anxious to try this esf open beta now. and i mean very

Best answers
what if any ppl who wants to down someone on the ground just blasts away next to em... theyll get caught in the radius without hittin them frontal.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
K.. is cool "eye candy" feature in my opinion..

but if they wanna turn it around and make it very usefull.. this is what ide suggest =o.

Since the player is on the ground, the auto-swat should only swat beams back @ ground level or higher.

The auto block should work for the front 180degrees of a character, covering the slightly above, and the side of the player too, leaving only the backside vulnerable.

When confronteded with stronger beams... like a spirit bomb or kameha... when on the ground the auto swat could change.... @ first it would be a beam struggle, but when you win the struggle to a certain percent even the Huge spirit bomb could be auto-swatted away, or the kameha could be side-stepped.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Useless feature. It's even freaking mispelled.
Yes i know my spelling sux >.>

K.. is cool "eye candy" feature in my opinion..

but if they wanna turn it around and make it very usefull.. this is what ide suggest =o.

Since the player is on the ground, the auto-swat should only swat beams back @ ground level or higher.

The auto block should work for the front 180degrees of a character, covering the slightly above, and the side of the player too, leaving only the backside vulnerable.

When confronteded with stronger beams... like a spirit bomb or kameha... when on the ground the auto swat could change.... @ first it would be a beam struggle, but when you win the struggle to a certain percent even the Huge spirit bomb could be auto-swatted away, or the kameha could be side-stepped.
It does only work for the front of the character. As for stronger beams. Right now it just acts as if you were hit normally. This thing is something hars wanted to do as a test in a couple of minutes cause he was a bit bored XD

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG what do you think ar the guys here doing OPEN BETA or 1.2 ??

Best answers
Hmmn I like it.
I hope it stays and doesnt go. But yeah not many people are gonna walk towards another swatting ki blasts away. Does it work on weaker beams too? Like maybe a very weak gen Beam when the beamer is at the normal form and the beamed is at ssj 3 or something?
Itll inspire loads of fan movies though.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmn I like it.
I hope it stays and doesnt go. But yeah not many people are gonna walk towards another swatting ki blasts away. Does it work on weaker beams too? Like maybe a very weak gen Beam when the beamer is at the normal form and the beamed is at ssj 3 or something?
Itll inspire loads of fan movies though.
I already explained it. If you are strong enough to swat the attack away by holding block you can do this to it.

You just have to have enough PL to swat it away if you block. If you would enter a struggle the beam blows up in your face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom