Moves

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like just the standard double hit followed by ki blasts, or if I feel lazy just side hitting with simple.

Not too hard, but enough to keep majin_you and navanax at bay ;P.

Best answers
geting into advancde melee then just slaming them down as hard as i can with trunks

Best answers
Three things.

First throwing someone diagonally into the ground so that they roll. Then I'd swoop after them while they're rolling and knock them into the air. After that I'd hit them with a generic beam.

Second is hitting someone 3+ times basic meele. Doesn't work all the time. Works better when there are cliffs.

Third is knocking someone into the ground or wall then blasting them with finger laser.

Best answers
I like combining the special punch combo with a strong side kick that knocks the other dude forward then i blast him with a generic ball

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in adv melee i do strong punches and kicks with trunks and basic melee around cliffs,(i got 6 basic hits yesterday on riverside.coulda got 7 but i saw somone type"omg noob" and thought it was to me so i stoped)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chrono5788 said:
Red <-, Red /|\, then teleport and simple melee them back down :]
yeah chrono thats awsome you should teach me how to do that stuff :p

for me. well it only works on noobs

but what i like to do is shoot a generic beam or mouth blast if its buu at them and miss. and they are like "HA YOU MISSED YOUR AIM SUCKS" and then i put the cross hairs on them, and the beam turns and hits them. *sigh* priceless.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when im transformed krillian, I throw someone stright up (you have to be at the bottom of the map) and then teleport a couple of times and hit him with simple melee.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just set prepunsh to 100x and start prepunshing, there is no other fun thing on it.

Best answers
I've simply been trying to perform 4 combo's with a 6 hit prepunch. I've done it a few times.

Best answers
hehe i like the combos, twice :D then finish with a blue downward kick and my speciality the generic ball cannon :D

Best answers
double hit / throw followed by eyelazer :D

throw to the ground ( in a rolling angle) then swoop and simple melee

i also like to fool people with the special combo in adv melee

i mean that ill start the combo but insted of the last direction ill throw a hard punch
or start it all over again :)
u know what i mean...

but since won died my playing days died too....... :(

Vuk

Best answers
Basic melle with tele. or Advanced melle ,try to do the combos ,if the enemy dodges ,finish it with a red down.Then as he hits the ground pour him with ki blast,make a kiblob and then fire a gen. ball. Because if he jumps he is still in the blast radisu of the kiblob. This is good for releaving stress. Hope i spelled this right :)

Best answers
Throw someone into the air, then hit them with genericbeam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom