Moves

Best answers
Well i like the combos to make combo 1 and 2... Its soo nice or make the first combo 3 times...
Then hit somebody he flyes away i teleport behind him recuires high skill... ( i only use 1 teleport
So when i tleport behind him i hit hin into the nearest surface...
If the enemy has no ki
I quiqly chage no more than 1 sec..
And gallit gun... :D
Nobody survives that... If the enemy has ki left i do a generick or if i have low ki i do kiblasts..

The other one is swooping on somebody then teleport up then foaward then down and swoop a meter or so AND HIT IN THE BACK then teleport behind him and hit.....(The one up...)
Or in adv melle...
One strong hit then combo nr 1... then hit left strong leg hit then strong hand up .. then the enemy flyes against wall i teleport upü hit him again..
He hits the celing and falls down i hit him again and he falls down then some Depends on ki...
These are hard to pull of....On a bot becous people are usualy stuipeder...
Wath i mean the bot almost never makes mistakes..
Humans make a lot of mistakes...
Do make the adv mele .. mine combo on super bot 3 Is imbosible....
I did it only on super bot 1 and half compleet on super bot 2..
Whoa i was going off topic .. ups....

Best answers
throwing a guy into a wall, he'll hop off, I'll punch him back at it, and again. 10 in a raw and he's dead.

Best answers
yesterday, i tried to hit a bot, up imto the air. then he fell down, and i sent him straight up again, before he hit the celling.

I also made a combo on him, and then kicked him down in the lava (esf_lavapit)
That was fun :)

Best answers
though was dead ill post...

i don't have a favorite technique ::whistles:: ::looks around::

Discord Member
Best answers
Hi all, dont know if any of you have read the manuel yet, but I just went through that big thread on basic being removed.. A lot of whining about the simple luck of Adv Melle. Did you know that if you score a sucseful hard hit the next medium is unblockable or the next two light hits are unblockable. Leave perfect oportunity for combo input. I dont see people doing this much, maby im not paying attention. Any comments ? Also you probably DO know this one but if you start your adv after the 6th pre punch you get the max time for input ? well im just curious if other people use these techs.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That doesn't count for combos actually. Try it out.

Discord Member
Best answers
aahh.... I did have a sneaking suspicion........ poo, now I sound like a n00b :) thanx for the heads up. Any one got any advice about performing the bm hit up from ground, tele above them , smak um donw again move ??

Best answers
Well, there are some cool moves when you are doing it, but most of them suck hard when you are the target..
6 basics on ground or on sky get realy annoying.
2 basics in the air followed with kibs/generic show lotsa disrespect to your foe
running, angling, all that stuff seems cool but get realy lame and annoying.
Best trick evah? kick them hard when they ain't expecting it.
Someone tries to basic you to the ground but mistakely lets you 'spacebar off it', and then punishing him with some combo of your own!
Or when someone flungs you to a wall and charges his generic, when you suddely jump-tele above him deliviring two painful basics, and then when he jumps back from the ground and hitting you.
These are good fights :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom