Mouse hunt....

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Barney, are you a coward? Have you lived under the rule of the Mus Musculus Menace for so long, that you've forgotten what freedom is? Or are you afraid of being freed? Of choice? Yes, you must be a coward.

I will not stand idly by and allow the Mus Musculus Menace to rule our planet for another millenia. It ends here and now! Legionnaires of The Imperial Forces of the Nix, join me in this endeavor. Remember what it is to be able to choose between slaughtering your enemy during the day or night! Remember what is like to make love to 400 different women at the same time! Remember what it was like to kill a mockingbird, for being the sonava***** that we all know it is!

Stand tall and fight alongside your Supreme God Emperor and show them that The Nix does not tolerate tyranny; that The Nix will overcome anything and everything that stands in it's path to glory! They will know my name and they shall fear it. They will tremble in our wake, and they will beg for forgiveness, for mercy!

Hoorah, Legionnaires! Hoorah!

Best answers
It isn't. You showed them who's boss. They wanted to start a war? **** 'em. Nuke the mother****ers.
LOL ahahahahahah, thats funny.. but true :p. kill them how eva u can, 1 way is going ssj and instant transmission him out or blow him up

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i shot a rat that was running around my back garden...

****er never even saw it coming (did it from the top floor window)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the 13th Legion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you use a trap, you might have to issue the coup de grace. Dunno how comfortable you are with that. But you put a finger on its back and give the tail a nasty jerk... crack. No more Jerry.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did you know if you grab a chicken by the neck, using the other hand you can twist its head completely off? how awsome!

seriously, why do people have such problems killing animals? sure if it was my pet dog, or maybe even someone elses pet dog, i might not want to do it.

but unemotionally attatched animals that annoy me = dead.

Best answers
did you know if you grab a chicken by the neck, using the other hand you can twist its head completely off? how awsome!

seriously, why do people have such problems killing animals? sure if it was my pet dog, or maybe even someone elses pet dog, i might not want to do it.

but unemotionally attatched animals that annoy me = dead.
doesn't matter, i hate dogs.

however i got the mouse in a little kind of closet in my room and its caged there.
so ill just wait till its weakens or something and then....

u decide

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say:

Place him on a dish with wires attached, so that ****er can't get away with his crimes.
Then, Pour some Easily Burning Liquid, like paint or oil on it.
Take a Deodorant can, a lighter, go outside, place the dish to ground, Light up your lighter, and start sprayin with deodorant on it.
And, The ****er's payed for it's sins. Amen.

OR:

Make a Cross out of wood, you need 4 nails for this and a hammer.
When you've made it, pick up the mouse, place it on cross.
Start nailing his arms and legs to each cross's corners, like Jesus Christ Was Nailed in a Cross, you should do fine with this.
After the cruciation is done, throw it outside to show how humiliated bastard can be, just waiting for someone to eat it.

For the Coolest dead of all:

Infiltrate Some Base , which has nuclear weapons, insert detonation codes where you put the mouse, And nuke the **** out of it!

Did these Help?

Best answers

This is exactly why I said dont let Mice hump frogs.....

Did anyone listen?! noooooooooooooooooooooooo

I dont think that mouse is gonna weaken lol.

Mice work out.......

You sure that the mouse isnt trying to take over the world with a nutty sidekick?

Advice: Go to your neighbourhood armoury. Pick this baby up.

The BFG10K. If that doesnt work... NOTHING WILL.

BTW it leaves a mark on the walls. There prolly won't be any walls after you use it, so :). Try To use a server near you so that you get lower ping.
Just hope that mouse aint using hacks or AMX codes.... :| Not to mention it doesnt respaw saying you got one frag. Now's my turn.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say:

Place him on a dish with wires attached, so that ****er can't get away with his crimes.
Then, Pour some Easily Burning Liquid, like paint or oil on it.
Take a Deodorant can, a lighter, go outside, place the dish to ground, Light up your lighter, and start sprayin with deodorant on it.
And, The ****er's payed for it's sins. Amen.
NEDM​
How sinister....

Best answers
however i got the mouse in a little kind of closet in my room and its caged there.
so ill just wait till its weakens or something and then....
Did you know that rats can bite their way through ceramic tiles, bigger rats can even bite their way through cement? The Closet is not gonna hold if off for that long.
Just bite your tongue and make a plan, or use my plan i used on a mouse that was in our toilet closet.

-Take something like a empty cereal box or something similar
-Place it on the wall next to the closet.
-Place some tall hard objects next to the box to prevent it from circling the box around.(I used a skate board that was sideways)
-Place your hand on the other side of the closet door.
-Open the door of the closet slowly and move your hand constantly.
-If it goes correctly the mouse has only one place run in, and thats the box.
-Pick up the Box and lift it up so that the mouse cant escape.
-Walk far away from your house and throw mouse from the box or maybe throw the whole box into somewhere far and high...

Because my explanation is hard to undertand ill make overview in paint... Here

Annie

A
You could always, ya know, not kill it. I realize that's kind of an "out there" idea but what can I say, sometimes I like to think outside the box.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could always, ya know, not kill it. I realize that's kind of an "out there" idea but what can I say, sometimes I like to think outside the box.
What heresy is this? You dare suggest ending this war....peacefully? Have you no honor?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Leave nothing but the fillings in their little mice teeth! There are no options here - Die if we must, but I promise you.. This war will not end peacefully!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you have one of those floor box fans, do this

just take the cover off the front, and put a cracker just underneath the fan blade resting on the floor.

my brother did this by accident in his apartment, and managed to slay 7 of them in a week.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
....What?
You... You traitor!
You Heretic!

There is no other option than KILL that bastard!
Remember what happened with Hitler, or any other Dictators?
"Let's just let them go"
That is the attitude of dooming humankind, and making sure that we will not continue our lives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom