MOTM

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Seesh sorry for ever bringing up to make that MOTM >.>

Here is the deal. IF the beam is strong enough to kill the guy with one explosion it will gib/vaporise the person and continue. If it aint that strontg itll simply explode and take normal damage. You can block it though even if you have 1 HP >.>

Oh and BTW. Shiyo had a little over 30 million PL if im not mistaken ^^

On a side note. If you are dumb enough to go headon against the enemy than you deserve to get vaporised.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
People don't seem to be getting this. This applies to all beams, not just KHH. You can gib someone like this with a gen beam if you're strong enough. This prevents splash damage from point blank shots, and doesn't affect blocking at all. Again, it only gibs if the beam would have been fatal anyway. Furthermore, this is just like in the show, and it's something people have been asking for since 1.0.

Best answers
The team took one of my ideas and tweaked it. HUZZAH! Well, it is definetly nnice to see a new way to kill your enemies. Took me a couple of times to realize what happened :p

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Robby said:
The team took one of my ideas and tweaked it. HUZZAH! Well, it is definetly nnice to see a new way to kill your enemies. Took me a couple of times to realize what happened :p
This idea has been discussed for over wel pretty much as long as ESF exists. So I doubt you're the only one who came up with it :p

Anyway, great feature. It took Joe/Hars a while, but they finally got it in.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Now we just need some eye candy on it, it looks a little bare.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
People don't seem to be getting this. This applies to all beams, not just KHH. You can gib someone like this with a gen beam if you're strong enough. This prevents splash damage from point blank shots, and doesn't affect blocking at all. Again, it only gibs if the beam would have been fatal anyway. Furthermore, this is just like in the show, and it's something people have been asking for since 1.0.

way to get up for spriting edit to make a big eyecandy.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder it will be nice if you culd vaporize some one whit a Ki blast LoL HAHAHHA that will be to cool to see

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
PiXel said:
.... i know about that, but still im talking about goku ssj, you simply see what a goku in none form does. Think about joining a server and get killed by a ssj withouth even a chance. Mainly im confronting the fact that ppl are laming with beams. nothing more.
In that movie, my powerlevel was very, very high. I was just untransed.

I disintegrated him because my powerlevel was much higher than his. o:

So don't you worry about weak people being able to vaporise you.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Just one question: In esf 1.2.3 you are able to detonate the beam automatically if it hits the opponent EVEN if he is blocking, and it explodes, IF you're holding SPACE. So, if I hold SPACE, and he has 1 HP, and it hits him head on, and he blocks, will it pierce him? Or will it explode?

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
If he blocks the beam he enters a block struggle.

Best answers
Wow...I'm sorry, but I think that sprite sucked. This is only my opinion, but to be honest, from my perspective, it looked exactly the same as it does in 1.2. Thin and ugly. What ever happened to that thing where the beams were going to be thicker, and the start of the beam (right where it's at there hands) having a little rigid, wave motion looking thing to it? I know that was in a suggestion a long time ago, and it seemed like everyone liked it, so why does the beam look the same? The explosion also sucked to me. It was small and stupid looking. Again, this is my opinion. I don't feel like getting flamed for not liking it, but I just don't. Never the less, you guys are still making progress, which is always good, and leaves room for improvement. Hope you guys keep going at it.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a work in progress!

Geez. =/

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Wow...I'm sorry, but I think that sprite sucked. This is only my opinion, but to be honest, from my perspective, it looked exactly the same as it does in 1.2. Thin and ugly. What ever happened to that thing where the beams were going to be thicker, and the start of the beam (right where it's at there hands) having a little rigid, wave motion looking thing to it? I know that was in a suggestion a long time ago, and it seemed like everyone liked it, so why does the beam look the same? The explosion also sucked to me. It was small and stupid looking. Again, this is my opinion. I don't feel like getting flamed for not liking it, but I just don't. Never the less, you guys are still making progress, which is always good, and leaves room for improvement. Hope you guys keep going at it.
The explosion was actualy quite big ^^

Its just that it detonated practicaly on teh other side of the map. And that map is huge :p

But yea its all still WIP :p

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
If he blocks the beam he enters a block struggle.
Yea BUT, if you hold space it detonates even if you block. Is this due to a bug or was it meant to be that way?

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
holding spacebar was to prevent ppl beam jumping off other people

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, but it kinda ruins the point of blocking, doesn't it? So in 1.3, will you make it so that even though they hold SPACE they will blockstruggle, and not beamjump? Is that pissible?

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
You cant beamjump off a player >.>

You could in 1.1 but it got fixed.

If you hold jump and he holds block you enter a block struggle.

Besides beamjump is getting redone. So it aint as spamable as it is now ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom