MOTM

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see the problem here. How does this make laming easier?

To disintegrate someone, I think you need to have a much higher PL than your opponent, and you have to directly hit him/her. It's easier to just detonate it and hit your enemy with splash damage, so I don't see how this makes things 'easier'. It's just a cool addition people have always wanted.

Don't forget though, it's still very much a work-in-progress and is subject to change~

Best answers
movie will only play for a split second on my mp3 player...may have to update it but idk..i really wanna see it lol

Best answers
same with jetaudio, but windows media player did play it thru, so rahter nice, would be neat to see the player actually vapirize, not just to explode, but it's just a WIP so hopefully it'll be like that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I don't see the problem here. How does this make laming easier?

To disintegrate someone, I think you need to have a much higher PL than your opponent, and you have to directly hit him/her. It's easier to just detonate it and hit your enemy with splash damage, so I don't see how this makes things 'easier'. It's just a cool addition people have always wanted.

Don't forget though, it's still very much a work-in-progress and is subject to change~

ya know these guys who cry when you attack them and when they use their kamehame ha when their super goku and say: you cant beat me 0/!

-_- its may a wip but allready has some pro and contra views, in my opionen i see more contra views then Pro, since ppl will abuse this feature. May not all but most. Also you say: "I think you need to have a much higher PL"

you join a server, and just landed, right behind you, goku ssj with kamehame ha, Bam, died. next round, you fly to this goku, he shoots right infront of you , died. Then you try allways to leave him, he teleported to you, died.

result: no fun at all.

I wouldnt care if this feature wouldnt be abused, i think iit will because there are many ppl who only do things on n on. But as for now, i care alot about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that will only happen on direct hits, so theres no difference of getting kills from the way beams are without it anyways, except it goes through them instead of exploding and killing the user.. besides thats the reason it was implemented, so the user doesnt die from his own splash damage

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you dont see the point? didnt you had some guys who are shooting infront of you the kamehame ha with teleport befor? thats what i mean, i dont mind about the non ssj but alot about the ssj.

Anyway when you got punched down on the floor they can easily come by and shoot the charged kamehame ha at you.

and about that, when you get direct hitted, you may not die right of the first time, here it seems it is..

Best answers
Grega said:
Mist said:
how much power do you need to that
Enough to kill the guy with one shot. If you dont have enough it blows up.
So its practically same like now, expect that if your PL is high enough compared to the other player, you wont take splash damage.
It wont always be one hit kill.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.... i know about that, but still im talking about goku ssj, you simply see what a goku in none form does. Think about joining a server and get killed by a ssj withouth even a chance. Mainly im confronting the fact that ppl are laming with beams. nothing more.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PiXel said:
Think about joining a server and get killed by a ssj withouth even a chance..
How is that any different than the way ESF works now? Beams will just gib when they're strong enough to kill in one hit now and continue on, instead of exploding creating splash damage.

You're over thinking this, it will only gib if the player would have died anyways. It's not unbalanced at all.

Best answers
Well if you can somehow think of solution to that, i'd like to hear it out.
Maybe take beams out? Wouldnt really be like dbz anymore.
And of course you can always block...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, Grega got totally pierced. That is what I call pwnage. Good luck with ESF 1.3, guys, hope it's out soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh my contra position is even based on the esf release 1.2.x whatfor im hoping the team will change.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For all those concerned: beam vaporization will only happen if the beam had enough damage to kill the player anyway. If it doesn't, it'll just explode in your face like normal. If you're flying around with 5 health, you're screwed regardless.

Best answers
DragonDude said:
For all those concerned: beam vaporization will only happen if the beam had enough damage to kill the player anyway. If it doesn't, it'll just explode in your face like normal. If you're flying around with 5 health, you're screwed regardless.
Even if u try to block the beam at 5hp, u stil get screwed ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NICE! now the beam wont blow up if it collides to someone!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LegendarY said:
NICE! now the beam wont blow up if it collides to someone!
Only if the beam is strong enough to kill the opponent / the opponent is weak enough to be killed by the beam. That's the main point.

Best answers
I think this is the trouble when you don't offer any explanation along with the motm/potw. Perhaps a little commentary alongside new updates would help clear this up?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now im in another opinion, would really help to clear us about the new update first and then let us leave comments on it. befor it sounded easily like: if you have enough PL you can kill him at once. and like if you have not that ammoutn of pl to survive you will die.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it will be cool to kill 3 guys whit the beam whitout detonating it .One question after you kill some one whit the vaporezing beam will the beam still be controlabal or it will automaticly just go fowered

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom