MOTM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's right, I made the thread this time =P.

http://www.esforces.com/team/potw/potw.html
Wow, That's awsome. The beam didn't expldoe on impact when it killed Trunks and just went right through him. The khh sprite look nice as does the janemba map.

Best answers
Great MOTM. Nice map, model and sprite. Looks cool the khh wave just go right through Trunks.

Best answers
Wow. That kamehameha was... ouch.

Ah, that raises another question, heh :). Will some beams with enough power be able to kill people like that?

Best answers
Well... yeah? o_O That's the point of the video Izzy, powerful beams will vaporise an opponent (that's weak enough/not blocking/whatever the condtions are[I was asleep at this point of the meeting]).

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
that looks awesome, but they should like increase the size of the beam when its overriding a person. Like whenever they overpower someone with a beam, it usually expands. That would be a nice feature/eyecandy.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
swobj said:
that looks awesome, but they should like increase the size of the beam when its overriding a person. Like whenever they overpower someone with a beam, it usually expands. That would be a nice feature/eyecandy.
I agree about that, the beam looks really skinny for a kamehameha wave.
Nice non the less ;)

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just increasing the size of the beam head would work well enough I think, but that looks awesome anyway, tele khh is gonna get insane lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how to beam was all skinny and such.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see the movei was from Trunks so who much did goku pl had

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Dude.... you guys FINALLY do what the people ask. Best ****ing feature I have seen. 1.3 will own.
Just wait for the other features that will pwn for sure? :p

Best answers
don't be so sure about that .. i'm sure the team has other secret fetures that they didn't show .....

anyway ... nice map models and sprite and nice feature ... but this will allway rise some questions .... how much power do you need to that ... if you have same a very low power than the guy your shuting will the wave go like in the brooly movie ...... and other various questions ...

(and of course the ultimate question ... i am sick of waiting for this mod .... is it ever gonna come out ? )

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
What other features? I've seen them all so far.
Unless you're a team member and or beta tester, I highly doubt it.

Best answers
*Understands* I see, thanks Grega.

Argh, I haven't played the game in more than a year, so I guess I misunderstand stuff :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, nice angle, Grega. :p

Glad to hear people like our movie~

You guys wouldn't believe how many tries it took before we finally got it right, lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh god, now laming got even more chances.

it would look awesome if the size of the beam would be dramaticly resized. Otherwise soon everyone will be goku and starts to lame with this -_-" (you: hey watch there, me: huh?, you:kamehameha!,Died)

otherwise it would only make sense if someone has less then 10 hp then maybe, but thats no real improvement, just a new chance to get hatted over the internet again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom