Most Logical (New) Characters to have in ESF?

Which Characters must be in ESF? You vote... They Decide?

• Android 16

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Android 17

• Android 18

• Tienshinhan

• Yamcha

• Goten - Gotenks (half of his attacks,No Fusion)

• Trunks - Gotenks (Same look, has other half of attacks, No Fusion)

• Gotenks (Alone)

• Supreme Kai

• Dabura

• Total voters
Best answers
17,18,Tien and Gotenks...

17 and 18 for obvious reasons.They were an important part of the story,Tien for really obvious reasons (KIKOHO!!)

Gotenks......I know he only lasted for 30 mins,but I just need him in for the humour value....(Super Ghost Kamikaze comes into mind)maybe he can even out the game by setting his PL the same as Buu??Maybe not,but I need the humour value.

Best answers
I think the team should use people who are still in the DBZ/GT series. Like android 18, Tien, Yamcha, and Gotenks(alone)

Best answers
Brim, I hate those damn Ice Climbers, too;)
But that has nothing to do with ESF...

Hey, what do you all have against 16?
He was my favourite cyborg.
He was the strongest cyborg in DBZ.

So, I think there have to be all cyborgs...16,17,18, of course...

And I like Tien, too...
Well, that's my opinion...:]

Best answers
Hey, i say they'd work like the ice climbers, not that gotenks and trunks would wear a pink and blue coat and make funny noices...

Best answers
Well, that'd look funny...:laff:
Goten and Trunks in coats:laff:

I know a cool BfP Model...there were two people in one model...
Trunks and Goten always run together till u can transform...
Then they are Gotenks...it's a cool model...
Upps, going offtopic...sorry...
Ontopic:
You see, most people want the cyborgs and gotenks...
Hope, they'll be add in later versions...

Best answers
All 3 androids...and dabura...lets face it...hes just badass =P his spit could either paralyze you for a few seconds...or just have the same effect as the discs...cept you fall to the ground as a hunk of stone...would give the modelers something fun to do =) he could have his spear he throws at buu..can you imagine the charge for that thing =) holds his hand out and it forms as you charge...and he could use the energy he used against his fight with gohan that came from swiping his cape...i guess he could have a transformation...like where he was meditating for about 3 episodes...would look sorda like piccolo's

the androids...i guess they couldnt really transform..they could have speed bonuses or something along those lines...

Best answers
17, 18, Goten, Trunks, Gotenks, Dabura. Dabura's spit could be a paralysis move and if the statue is hit with any attack, it shatters, but the spit could have the speed tweaked so that it isn't spamed. Gotenks would add humour value and the idea about Goten and Trunks working together like SSBM Ice Climbers could work. 17 and 18 are pretty obvious.

Best answers
Honestly if ur gonna add dabura or supreme kai you might as well add the following miscelaneous characters

Lord Slug
Cooler
Brolly*****
Paikon
Tapion
Bardock
Raditz
Turles
Dodoria
Zarbon
Janemba

and im sure there are some other misc characters that dont make any sense to add in the game i mean think about it, its like adding chewbacca into the game, some people arent big enough on DBZ to know who Dabura is take for example i have a few friends from school who play ESF but they really dont have cable and theyre not bright enough to download the episodes so they dont quite know everything about it. That doesnt stop them from loving the game but i dont want to have to put up with adding so many spur of the moment characters
the only ones i honestly think have promise are

goten
brolly
and maybe tien yamcha, and to stretch it
17 & 18

Best answers
Most of those characters you listed are movie characters and will never be added.

Dabura was in more episodes than Imperfect Cell lvl2 but Imperfect Cell lvl 2 is in ESF!

Dabura has some of the coolest moves. Spit, slashing attack, that fireball attack, and a sword. (yes a spear too but he should only have one weapon and the sword code is being added in 1.1).

Best answers
for get gotenks alone hes to powerful. hed dominate to easily
i say 17 from that bunch. hes good but not to strong.

@pu

Best answers
Originally posted by JoeFunk
for get gotenks alone hes to powerful. hed dominate to easily
i say 17 from that bunch. hes good but not to strong.
Untrue, Buu is in the game too and he starts out way more powerful than the rest

Best answers
Tien would be very nice. I think he's an excellent warrior and he has some typical attacks like his awsome tri-beam.

Maybe a Chiaotzsu too? :smile:

Best answers
Most logical actually would be Gotenks

If you put in 1 android, people are gonna complain that if ya put 1 in, you should put in the rest

Goten has few attacks

Trunks already exists but in his future form

Tien and Yamcha are cool, but fans of the lesser characters are usually split between the two, so again you would have people complaining for both. Also, neither of them are main fighters (as in fights major battle alone)

Supreme Kai and Dabura are both minor characters and dont fight significantly, tho each are quite strong

Gotenks would satisfy trunks/goten fans, he has lots of signature and unique attacks, hes strong, and he fights a major battle alone

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say there should be atleast two androids. (17 and 18).
But its not like people aren't complaining for a radditz because
he was a saiyan and gokou's brother :\ same goes with the nappa fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom