More ideas (Please help balance them)

Best answers
All of these are seperate plz dont think of them as all being in the game at once.

1. Dual Beam Attack
I know this can be done without the team interfering, but it's kinda hard to do. When I was playing with my friend in Team DM (on the same team) we both charged a beam and fired it at the same direction at the same time and they caught each other in a PS but still went forward and made a bigger explosion than normal (even tho the beams slowed down a lot). I think it would be good if when two allies are within a very close radius, the system would put the beams into a PS if they were released within a certain time of each other. Or have some sort of indicator that the other person is ready. Another way is to have it so when both players are in that radius and they both select a beam, the beam would only charge when both players clicked the button (to make sure you could charge and fire at the same time).

2. Charged Multi Beam
This will charge up like a generic beam, but instead of firing 1 beam it fires 5 one right after the other (kind of like missles in Groovy's MechMod). To prevent spam, it could either
1. Only be fired once per X amount of time.
2. You have to fill up a bar (like a super move bar) to use it. Once you use it the bar would drop to 0.

3. Remove the CF bar (I mean cmon do you really need it if you now the trans PL by heart?)

Edit:
4. Charged Beam Bomb
Charges up something like Finishing buster (in animation) and you fire it at the ground. When it hits it will explode into X amount of generic beams that go in random directions

Edit:
5. Fan Beam (Dunno what else to name it)
Remember Z.O.E. 2? Yes like that. It charges longer than a generic beam but not too long, when fired X amount of beams come from the player and at first go backwards then come around to the crosshair (or possibly targeting? :eek: ). Once again special charge up bar applies.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) I like it. Would come in handy in later game modes and would just be fun in team death match.

2.) Needs to be thought out better but it sounds interesting.

3.) CF bar could be used for more later than it is now. I agree though that it's useless at the moment.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Great suggestions. Here are my opinions on each of them:
  1. I like it. Would really come in handy in Team Deathmatch type games. I would consider the two beams combining into one. But both players would get a frag for killing the person they hit. The death message would say, "Player1, and Player2 killed Player3"
  2. Sounds interesting. But yah, what Sonic Boyster said, it should be thought out more. I think it should be charged up like a regular attack. The longer the charge the more beams come out. Maybe 4 max.
  3. CF Bar is kinda useless at this point in the game, but once more transformations are added to the game, it should start to become useful again.

Best answers
Well ive noticed that noone likes when people start spamming beam attacks, so maybe that special move bar could work. You could replace the CF bar with the special bar, and it would fill whenever you use an attack that wasn't signature or just constantly fill at a certain rate. When it's full you can use a signature move or an attack that someone has suggested that has the possibility of being spammed

Best answers
You could make it only when you have 1/4 of your health. You could aruge that people can hurt themselves but then you can easily kill them in one melee/kiblob combo, instead of having a bar. Also I think you could make the fan beam more like a scattering kiblob (you know, the one Piccollo does) but with generic beams so that they come together when you want them.

Best answers
CF bar is very useful for noobies and will come in handy in 1.3 when there are other transformations. For your dual beam sugestion i don't really get what you mean. I liked all the others tho

Best answers
That beam bomb thing sounds cool but some people might get annoyed when one of thier own mini blasts hits them.

Best answers
What I meant for the dual beam attack is to have two players on the same team be able to connect their beams more easily for a stronger explosion or for a PS. The dual attack would be very slow but really strong in a PS.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the first 1 it could be dome whit a small image in the corner of the screen when you are in rangeand then boath players charge the beams but the 1 who started first has the control when the beam shoots so that boath beams start at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom