Moral Outrage l0l

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Effigy
yeh deuce thats what i am trying too say...
go to the gallery and look at the vegeta charge up pic
thats wot im talking about

uhh.. deverz are you a moderator or something? cause if you arent.. shutup
ok since firefly or night did nto say this, i will, sorry if u think im talking bolocks

Even if Dev was not a mod, you should not treat him any different, repesct all forum members, not just those with power, and you will be repescted back.:)

Best answers
1.Deverz is a mod.
2.He gave you a warning.
3.Now that you told him to shutup, he's gonna eat your children.
4.Run and hide.

;/

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus

ok since firefly or night did nto say this, i will, sorry if u think im talking bolocks

Even if Dev was not a mod, you should not treat him any different, repesct all forum members, not just those with power, and you will be repescted back.:)
I did imply it...you just have to look at my post to understand the deeper meaning of the first part of it ;)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll spare Dev the trouble.

:warning:Flaming a Super Moderator:warning:

There's your official warning Effigy. If you look a dev's join date his membership card reads 000000000009 . . . . he's been here a long time.

. . . And he was a Super Moderator when I was a n00b.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what Cuc was a n00b geez whats this world coming to :p

hehe I bet next your gonna say DBZ isn't real :talk:

Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
SSJ auras in ESF are going to be yellow right?
Actually, I think we decided that we wanted them to be pink :S OF COURSE THEY'RE YELLOW!!!!! :] BTW, DBZ isn't real. :p

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Noooo!!

/me loads up his .50 Winchester goes into high tower shoots 7 people before jumping off of building :p

He's saying that they dun power up like that. WTF so what this mod isn't based on exactly what DBZ had in it. Plus come on they pushed the HL engine to new levels. The graphis are simply amazing in ESF.

Best answers
Regardless of what the "shows aura" looks like, the aura is flowing energy, not little energy spikes. The power up aura in the ESF beta is accurate in method, but visual results are mere consequences when they dont match a 2d cel. I think thats all that needs to be said. I realize that you're not happy with it, but we aren't changin' so wait for it, you'll like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom