Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really nice, but make the nipple darker, I can't see it. >_<

Best answers
God Gundam said:
you know, that is a horrible picture to use as a reference

edit: The figurine i use with the refs i got was the 12 inch Jakks collectible movie figure.( which i might add is spot on with proportions. the only thing that they cant do is make a decent head for there figures =/)

Also we did have his earings, but kama didnt put with it for some reason ><, the jerkface -_-
Your Problem right there. NEVER use toys for references.

Plus this model replacing problem could be fixed by making Brolli an actual char in the game, but the team has its "reasons" for not doing so. Please don't state them because I know what they are, and I stopped giving a ****.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
what are you all jabbering on about proportions for? just look at him! brolly was never proportionate! he had giant arms and massive hands, which were suppost to make him look like a gorrila... think about it, saiyans are monkeys... big powerfull monkey = gorilla, do the math!
and btw, i too have the brolly figure, and its like, modelled to perfection.
People, stop trying to make brolly human! hes not, hes a MONSTER!

Bolteh2

B
wow :O those arms are waaay too long and the legs are waaay too short :O

PRJ

Best answers
Omg! The real PRJ is right!
He is the most Wierdest man in DBZ because he always had muscles of a Gorilla >_>(and maybe more >:O!)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
solidus said:
what are you all jabbering on about proportions for? just look at him! brolly was never proportionate! he had giant arms and massive hands, which were suppost to make him look like a gorrila... think about it, saiyans are monkeys... big powerfull monkey = gorilla, do the math!
and btw, i too have the brolly figure, and its like, modelled to perfection.
People, stop trying to make brolly human! hes not, hes a MONSTER!
Dude, just look at the pics and slowly unbend his arm with your mind. You'll see that his arm is nowhere near that long.

Monkey doesnt = Gorilla.
Monkey = Tail.
Gorilla= Ass.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i mearly meant that hes a big powerfull guy, and to keep in the style of the whole saiyan monkey heritage, its easier to think of his body as being more gorrilla like than humanoid, rather than litterally meaning hes a gorilla...

mentally unbending his arms and hands in that pic, they easily come to his knee

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
Your Problem right there. NEVER use toys for references.

Plus this model replacing problem could be fixed by making Brolli an actual char in the game, but the team has its "reasons" for not doing so. Please don't state them because I know what they are, and I stopped giving a ****.
Your problem is wrong. Toy's can be very useful in modeling, and skinning. I dunno wtf is your problem being a smart person, but if that's your "MO". Almost every game developer uses toys, statues, and clay figures on their concept art, and modeling.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Calm down Unknown...he was just sharing what he has learned from his experience..

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Calm down Unknown...he was just sharing what he has learned from his experience..
But Unknown is still right...
I also used toys as references for my Li shenron model...

Whatever...

Can you show us pics which aren´t in the perspective?
A FRONT pic without perspective would be fine, so we can crit the proportions better... because in this perspektive front pic the arms and hands are looking way too big compared to his legs....
I have never seen any person which have bigger arms than legs... o_O
And his feet are looking too big too...
And it also seems if the whole arms are too far away from the body if you compared it to some broli pics...
But alltogether it´s still looking good.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His neck is too thin. The arms are too long, wich makes the legs seem really short. Other then that. It's ubah.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Brolli has long arms in the anime sure, but they were never THAT long. In Film 8 when he is talking about the Planet Shamo he has his arms at his sides and his hands were at about mid thigh height whereas on the model he can touch his knees.

Apart from that, the model RULES!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes the model rules, i've been waiting for a brolly, as u can see my sig and ava =P anyways yeah arms are kinda long.. here's something i did

just a suggestion, not saying to accept it all they way, but just think about it

🌠 Staff
Best answers
you also have to realize that his fingers are extended, most of the time brollis arms have fists which cut abit of the size down. trust me its fine, especially when you see it ingame. We will get some ingame shots of it later this week =p

Best answers
i think they (Kama and GG) wanted to catch that broli. and they did a good job. i think we can trust them...i mean look at this.

Best answers
yea, brollis huge. in the first or second, maye third, i remember brolli putting his whole hand around gokus head and throwing him

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about a non ssj brolli? So far we have only seen the ssj are you making a non ssj as well?

Best answers
i dont think they need to do a non ssj broli....im pretty content with the nutty model...even tho his face could use some work...but everything else looked fine on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom