Models with different attacks???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hi guys,

I was wondering...................
Are there any homemade models with different attacks then any of the models in esf?????????

I really hope so

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Nope afraid not.
Some model packs do come with custom sprites to make the attacks look more relavent to the new model, but essentially the attack itself does not change.

Best answers
hey man,
tnx for the replie, do you know some good ones?????

Best answers
Cloud has the metear that was gonna hit the world in ff7 as the spirit bomb thats all i know of right now

Best answers
when i finally get the hang of modeling and finishing my first model, the second model iam making is hiei from yu yu hakusho, iam gonna try to attempt to convert one of the beam attacks into his black dragon wave attack, hopefully it could be done :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there was a tien model that had some of the animations changed and new sprites, but it was on RedSaiyan.net so.,.,.,.,.,unless anybody still plays with that model, i dont think you will be able to get it :\

Best answers
hey wait a minute

what about the gotenks pack and the cosmic halo attack?

is that just destructo disc copy?

also...i have another question...is the kamakazi ghost attack for the gotenks pack set up like Goku's Kame torpedos where you can form them then choose when to launch them of is it just like Krillin's scatter beam?

just asking for anyone that might have teh pack...also anyone out there that has teh gotenks pack could you e-mail to me

PM me for the address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom