models bug for 1.3 PLEASE HELP!

Best answers
i fixed the bug that said recoome.mdl or wat ever, but now it says the same thing except with pcell.mdl please help me. i have esf openbeta final 1.3 thats what the Download was called

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like a bad download with missing files to me :s

Best answers
even if the download is missing files, can you tell me how to fix this Problem please

---------- Double Post below was added at - 11:23 PM has been merged with this post created - 11:13 PM at ----------

i don't think it was a Bad Download because when u go to www.esforces.com on the top it says Hl2 final open beta or something, i downloaded that so if thats a Bad Download then somethings wrong with the download u guys put up :S

But please tell me how to fix it, pcell.mdl is missing or something :S

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically we didnt put it up. Its a third party mirror. Then again i downloaded it from there and it works just fine for me.

Well waht is bugging me is that ESF Open beta has no such thing as a pcell.mdl, that specific Cell form is called cell3 in the models directory.

Did you by chance intall any AMXX mods or anything like that to the open beta, or did you install the open beta into the same directory you have ECX?

Best answers
yes i had ecx and i modded it to 1.3 then to this update, when i go ingame to play it says pcell.mdl not found or something how do i fix it?

---------- Double Post below was added at - 11:37 PM has been merged with this post created - 11:33 PM at ----------

i fixed the problem, but now for some reason there isn't any sound and Ginyu is missing a move :(

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea your problem is that you installed it over ECX. They are not compatible. You are supposed to make a new directory called esf_openbeta for the open beta. All your errors are happening cause you installed it into the ECX directory.

So yea reainstall, but do so correctly this time as the error is user error.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom