Modelling Compeition 1 - Zero 26/06 - 16/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop teh contest, NightTerror aka. my secks monkey of love, wins!

Keep it up, looks awesome. ^^

Best answers
Jesus NightTerror your a machine! Keeping up with your progress is like fighting with the fly on my desk...he's dead now.. BWHAHAHAH! Keep it up!

Best answers
I think you count me in as well...school's over and I have some time on my hands :p

Best answers
I cant let you have all the fun enix :p.
Ill just do a few fix's on my model then show you guys ^__-.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So far:

- David Halo
- Teknik
- Laheen
- MajinZGohan
- Broli
- ZeroNightmare [modeling the red devil penguin potato with horns from hell / zero]
- NightTerror

This should be interesting.

[lookin secsi halo, keep it up bish :D]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish I could model, otherwise I'd enter. I'm a big ZERO fan.

Anyway, I know this is just a modelling competition, but maybe we could get someone to rig the winning model for ESF?

He could maybe use his Z-Saber in Melee. The model could replace Trunks. That way, you can have him use his Z-Saber without any extra coding. You could have him use his Z-Buster for energy attacks, maybe. Just a thought though. I would love to use the Red Demon for ESF ^^

Oh yeah, on both models I've seen (Both Davidhalo's and NightTerror's), the "jacket" thing is too short. It needs to be a little longer on the underside. Also, Zero's lips don't really stick out as they do in NightTerror's, so you might like to fix that. Aside from that, it's looking mighty spiffy. Keep up the good work. I'll look forward to seeing the results.

Best answers
Well, I played around with skylight a bit, though I have to say it hides *some* of my models imperfections, my next couple of shots wont be from skylight.

*This post has been sitting around for 5 minutes without being posted.. dam skylight takes so long :p*

Its no where near perfect, just think of it as a little snipet of whats to come. Im loving what your pimping out guys, keep it up!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZyRus said:
omg dude... ya got fever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
o_O nwayz till the 16th of July i wont have time i think :-\ ill try to get time :)
So far:

- David Halo
- Teknik
- Laheen
- MajinZGohan
- Broli
- ZeroNightmare [modeling the red devil penguin potato with horns from hell / zero]
- NightTerror

This should be interesting.
... omg ma amerikan bish forgot meh.... -.- ;-( ... also this model dont look so hard to do xD

Best answers
Im sure enix.. eh 'Night Terror' (=p) Just skipped you accidentally ^^;. I have a new update in a few (30) minutes . phun phun.

Update.

Eh. Ive added some shoes for him, how dandy.

Best answers
The poly count on mine.. is farley high :p. I want to get it down to around 2k atm, right now its like.. 2.6? I cant remember, max is closed and I dont want to open it again :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
got dayum you guys are fast i won't even get a chance to start mine till tonight or maybe tuesday.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

my progress so far (i worked on it 1 hours an 14 min and 36 sec. )
(1688 tris)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good laheen, but can you make it sharper?

zero isnt that smooth, looks good reguardless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Quick update. I had to stop and get some sleep after my last post XD. But I will be working on the legs for a few and hopfully get them done and start the arms and stuff.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wont be participating (busy with work).

but if this is a competition, i can judge if you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom