"Best Overall"

Or something like that?

Best answers
-slaps whoever voted for him- XD

thanks, but my model shouldnt even be up there. Needs a TON of work still =p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
You forgot Mad_AxMan entry. He did the dragon.
Do you not read? Gir's entry well exceeded the polycount and wasn't entended for the competition. This has been stated SEVERAL times.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God forbid you make a mistake KIDBOY!

Well, I voted sa_gohan, I really like the design, looks secsi, teknik would have been my second choice, but its too incomplete, and those ickeh orange tones on the face turn me off :(.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And the Winner is: TRSS

Gratzs

now you can create up the next competition buddy

Best answers
YAY! well im as surprised as everybody else, any way for the next comp i choose........................................... MODEL YOUR OWN DBZ CHARACTER! HA HA! and anybody whos been here since about july should already know who im gonna make, TRSS v 2.0 anybody?(and i actually know what the hell im doing this time) ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryforce said:
And the Winner is: TRSS

Gratzs

now you can create up the next competition buddy
Erm.. how did TRSS win when Tek got the most votes?

Grats btw!

Best answers
TRSS said:
YAY! well im as surprised as everybody else, any way for the next comp i choose........................................... MODEL YOUR OWN DBZ CHARACTER! HA HA! and anybody whos been here since about july should already know who im gonna make, TRSS v 2.0 anybody?(and i actually know what the hell im doing this time) ^_^

:( lmao booo dbz XD

What poly range [and ... Could We by any chance just go for anime character in general XD, cause iunno bout you but im bone dry tired of Dbz. I still have about 20 dbz characters to make for dbs :X i need a break from dbz haha.]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I know that likes 2 seconds ago Tek had the obvious lead, now TRSS won by 3 votes... what did he do, have his buddies sign on the forums and vote for him? His model wasn't even skinned... isn't that Cloud?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah, if it was me, I'd do
'Who can model the best box'
or
'Who can model the bestest shoe.' <-- Seriously about this one.

Best answers
Id like to see who could do the best 3 or more leged creature =]

Best answers
Growler said:
Well I know that likes 2 seconds ago Tek had the obvious lead, now TRSS won by 3 votes... what did he do, have his buddies sign on the forums and vote for him? His model wasn't even skinned... isn't that Cloud?
bahhh growler just dosnt like me(not sure why) any way im hearin some pritty good ideas here, i just picked dbz charas because i was gonna make a trss v 2.0 any way, i changed my mind i wanna do bapplebo's box idea XD, lol kidding, really tho i want it to be model your own anime charcter from any of the funimation animes, i realize that funi is in the united states but it can be found easily by anybody who dosnt know what it is (also you could go ahead and throw naruto in there if you feel like it)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TRSS said:
bahhh growler just dosnt like me(not sure why) any way im hearin some pritty good ideas here, i just picked dbz charas because i was gonna make a trss v 2.0 any way, i changed my mind i wanna do bapplebo's box idea XD, lol kidding, really tho i want it to be model your own anime charcter from any of the funimation animes, i realize that funi is in the united states but it can be found easily by anybody who dosnt know what it is (also you could go ahead and throw naruto in there if you feel like it)
Well by making it an anime contest, I'm out unless I finally decide to do a Full Metal Alchemist models (assuming it's funimation)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Screw FUNimation anime.
'Best Imaginary Pokemon Character' <- Another Idea (DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY! I was playing Pokemon Fire Red today, and I have this massive urge to model Blastoise).

'Worst Box'
'Best PC Peripheral'
'Best Console / Console Peripheral'
'Best Adaption of a Game / TV Character' <- (Example: Older 'Ash from Pokemon' Pimp 'Ichigo from Bleach' (with a hat and all).
'Best Book to 3D Adaption'

More thoughts from the bapple.

Best answers
ya FMA is funimation, ah forget it heres a list of all the funimation animes, and remember it has to be YOUR OWN character, just based off one of these

Baki the Grappler
Basilisk
Blue Gender
Burst Angel
Case Closed
Desert Punk
Dragonball Z/GT
Fruits Basket
Fullmetal Alchemist
Galaxy Railways
Gunslinger Girl
Kiddy Grade
Kodacha
Lupin the 3rd
Sakura Taisen
Samurai 7
SpeedGrapher
Spiral
Tenchi Muyo GPX
Tenchi Returns
Trinity Blood
YU YU Hakusho

the ones ive heard of are in bold ^^, the ones i like are underlined ^__^, and lupin the third is in italics becase i hate it >_<

edit: dont forget to add naruto even tho its from viz ^__^

edit 2: also do i make the thread or does a mod do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom