• TRSS

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • bile

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
you see wat happens when you only look at the pictures >_<, lol comps already over dude, you can root him on for next time tho, im lookin forward to an FMA character out of you Tek ^__^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u have to make it yerself trss, a mod will sticky it :)
wouldve liked a change in anime but oh well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know what?
how about shut the spamming up and wait till the new competition is up?

>_< i wish somebody could close it now...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My bad, I'm a moron, I didn't even see the poll. I was just reading the posts.
Grats, TRSS.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i believe moderators still hold the final word. i dunno about any of the other mods. but tek's certainly seems more complete, and more teknically (hehehe) put together that TRSS'

that and most people saw correctly, the morning of the vote deadline, tek was clearly in the lead. so i think it should go to tek.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhmm well i said that at 0:00 o clock of the 26th or 27th dun remember i will look at the stats.. and TRSS had the most votes.

Nway i agree that Tek should win because he finished his work more then TRSS. But at 0:00 o clock tek was 3 votes away from TRSS. My bad that i havnt made a poll end -_-" sry that you might think that it was others.

nway this competition was at all wrong i gues... loads of unfinished models and unskinned work and else.. we should get a competition like the first one . Where you have a ref and a polylimit....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleh, Let TRSS have it. Not that it's deserved, but because he did recieve more votes I guess.

Best answers
geez flame my model just cuz it dosnt have a skin why dontcha, any way i came to a final descision for the next comp, model your own shoen jump character ^__^ wutcha think? also ima add FMA so tek can join, ftw \o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TRSS said:
geez flame my model just cuz it dosnt have a skin why dontcha, any way i came to a final descision for the next comp, model your own shoen jump character ^__^ wutcha think? also ima add FMA so tek can join, ftw \o/
omg... TRSS is really going to be the host of the next competition? TRSS, I really don't even understand what you want us to do. All personal issues aside, I really think tek should take on the next competition... his model was skinned, more original, and had a better render than your's... idk where the hell those spare 42042351235 votes came from. If you're really is going to host the next comp, I at least need to know what I have to do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TRSS said:
If I would have "flamed" your model, you would have known. And No I'm not joining another one of these "competitions".

Best answers
lmao,

This has to be one of the most unorganized, pointless competitions ever =D

Technically only Teknik, and SA_Gohan's models are eligable to win.

and Teknik has more votes than gohan

So Imo Tek Should win. [not really my call tho]

I guess the moderators should pick a winner, stick a fork in this turkey and declare it over. then lock this puppy ;)

Best answers
TeKNiK said:
If I would have "flamed" your model, you would have known. And No I'm not joining another one of these "competitions".
come on tek i was being sarcastic any way thats too bad you wont join, but geez if you really want the win that bad you can have it i dont care

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TeKNiK said:
Bleh, Let TRSS have it. Not that it's deserved, but because he did recieve more votes I guess.
to quote myself, lol.

Best answers
will a mod please close this thread, the comps been over and im about to go make the new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom