Best answers
Still point and click?

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still spamming threads? Go away if you don't have anything to say about the thread's topic.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was asking if WOW is still point and click. Sorry if it wasn't obvious to you.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
WoW has never been point and click, unless you are a clicker and also use click-to-move. Don't know anybody has does that though! :p It would seriously gimp you so that you couldn't properly play the game... now ontopic:

OH MY GOOOOOOD! THAT WAS EEEEEPIIIIICCC!!!!

Ther orc was really stunning being that hideous and buff. But the Pandaren, wawawiwa! DAT LOOK :D Also, comedy when the ally handed his spear to the orc, that was pure gold. As you said Viper, this one was much better than Cata! And I'm going to reroll a pandaren! :)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
its like SWTOR, epic trailers, horrible game.

And now what, Blizzard is out of ideas? They could just call it WoW:Shaolin

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WoW has never been point and click, unless you are a clicker and also use click-to-move. Don't know anybody has does that though! :p It would seriously gimp you so that you couldn't properly play the game... now ontopic:

OH MY GOOOOOOD! THAT WAS EEEEEPIIIIICCC!!!!

Ther orc was really stunning being that hideous and buff. But the Pandaren, wawawiwa! DAT LOOK :D Also, comedy when the ally handed his spear to the orc, that was pure gold. As you said Viper, this one was much better than Cata! And I'm going to reroll a pandaren! :)

Haha Actually most of us that do PVP and try to raid as hard as possible use the mouse as run and use buttons on the Keyboard to make sure we don't have anytime in between spamming spells and such. Keyboard Turning is baaaaaaaad! WASD is great for the beginning or if you aren't a Hardcore raider. But It walso slows down your cast times and such. I learned that a long time ago in Burning Crusade. I used to be a hardcore raider back then. Now... I couldn't even finish Firelands without falling asleep Tanking and STILL not die and keeping aggro.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously guys if you don't have anything to say about the actual game the thread is about then don't post

Good comments bad comments are all good but atleast make your post worth while

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously guys if you don't have anything to say about the actual game the thread is about then don't post

Good comments bad comments are all good but atleast make your post worth while
Actually the thread is about the trailer, not the game.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Replace game with trailer then

I was trying to be general

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The trailer is amazing. The part that gets me is that it shows the first Human and Orc Monks. Let's hope this expansion doesn't turn into a Flop like Cataclysm was.

ONWARD TO KILL GARROSH!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still looking forward to it. Been bored with Cata since the DS raids were released.

As far as gameplay goes, it's gonna be different. But not much. Warlocks are the big change in the patch. And as far as popularity goes, you can say WoW sucks all you want but you have to somehow simultaneously disprove 10 million people. Same with ToR's 1 mill. and Runescapes infinity.

Good luck with that.

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Still looking forward to it. Been bored with Cata since the DS raids were released.

As far as gameplay goes, it's gonna be different. But not much. Warlocks are the big change in the patch. And as far as popularity goes, you can say WoW sucks all you want but you have to somehow simultaneously disprove 10 million people. Same with ToR's 1 mill. and Runescapes infinity.

Good luck with that.
Ahh yes runescape!! I remember getting a bunch of awesome skills like smelting and woodchopping and being totally boss at all that stuff until i realized i was really playing "Manual Labor: The Game" I think runescape is just the codename or something. >_>

:eek:ntopic:

Epic trailer! I liked this one quite a bit! the original trailer and the trailer for TBC were the best in my opinion though. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Good luck with that.
Source for these numbers in 2012 pliz

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your asking me to disprove infinity...go away.

As for ToR and WoW's numbers, I thought that was about common knowledge? In any case, my point had less to do with an accurate number and more about a great many people playing these games despite them apparently sucking. Seems like an odd decision to me.

Edit: Just as a side-note. I don't mind if someone doesn't like a game, that's your opinion and preference. But a game doesn't suck just because you don't like it. A game sucks if it's population entirely failed and is on one of those "Worst games ever" lists.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
@Damaera, how can you use WASD for anything but moving? Ctrl, Shift and Alt modifiers are more than enough for 1,2,3,4,5,Q,E,R,T,F,G,X,C,V?! :p How many skills you got on your actionbars to need WASD for skills! :p

@Ness, yes 2012 this quarter WoW has 9.1 mill players, latest loss was from Asia, so that's okey! More will come in MoP :D

I really loved the trailer, it was great! :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Great trailer, as always, but I'm not so sure about the BS they showed in it about using the environment as a weapon.

Don't remember such features in MoP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom