Missing Files aaaaaah!!!!!

Best answers
I have both half-life and counterstrike, installed in my half life directorya and tried to start a lan game and it has a problem loading C:\Sierra\Half-Life\esf\cl_dlls\client.dll, so hey i got smart and decided to install in the counterstrike directory and it started to load everything was cool till models\w_destructodisc.mdl is missing.
What can i do? Where can I get these files? help me, help me please
help!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
I have a similar problem: :cry:
I replaced client.dll buth now it says cannot continue whitout scrip events /meleesounds.sc??!!
What can i do :scared:

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make sure that, if you haven't had a previous version of ESF installed, that you download and install the FULL version of 1.2.3 and not the patch. That may help.

Best answers
Well tried all that and decided to completely uninstall it all. Counter-Strike and Half-Life and ESF, installed 1.1 beta and it worked for the frst time then i patched it, and it stopped. I think i realize what the problem is, the first patch i run is for 1.2.1 -> 1.2.2. where can i get the patch for 1.1 -> 1.2 . please dont tell me i hav to download a full 1.2

Best answers
well..it would be alot easier if you'd just download the 1.2.3 full installer....
it might take a while but it should solve all your problems.

and uhm...switch to steam.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to fix meleesounds.sc

create a new folder called events in your esf folder and create an empty txt file called meleesounds.sc

Best answers
Mystacx said:
well..it would be alot easier if you'd just download the 1.2.3 full installer....
it might take a while but it should solve all your problems.

and uhm...switch to steam.
do u have to buy a new half life to upgrade to steam or can u dowload an patch 4 Steam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom