Missing DLL Bot File

Best answers
When I downloaded the Bot Program for ESF, I went to install it and it'd get all the way through the download, and I'd get 2 error messages, both being related. It says i'm missing MSVBVM6O.DLL, well I searched my system and in the windows program files I found, MSVBVM5O.DLL so I figured I'd just have to update my windows, so I did, and I still get the same error message, and I cant find the DLL file on the Net, Can someone tell me where to find this DLL File? Please help me.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wes_Tyrant said:
When I downloaded the Bot Program for ESF, I went to install it and it'd get all the way through the download, and I'd get 2 error messages, both being related. It says i'm missing MSVBVM6O.DLL, well I searched my system and in the windows program files I found, MSVBVM5O.DLL so I figured I'd just have to update my windows, so I did, and I still get the same error message, and I cant find the DLL file on the Net, Can someone tell me where to find this DLL File? Please help me.
mostly i dont think you want to ask about getting windows files, or aleast i think. download the esf bot program from a different source, i.e. fileplanet.

=/\/\C

Best answers
I took your suggestion and the Original Download was from File Planet, the Second one I did from red saiyan (After a Complete uninstall of the first) and I still get the missing .DLL file. I'd like to blame my fair computer, but I cant. Can someone just mail me the .DLL file or something off their comp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom