Missing Bars

Best answers
sry if this has been said b4 but heres the prob:
like the title, the bars (such as ki and life) are not...functioning
there is no red or blue bar where there is supposed to be, the bars r just empty. so basically i can see my PL but i cant see how much current ki i have. the same thing happens on the charge bar...i have to just hold down the attack until the meter fills up and shoots by itself or i have to guess where the meter currently is....

erm 1 more prob too:
when charging sum1 for a melee attack i will only move in bursts..like ill stop and go stop and go. now i know wut ur thinkin, "ur out of energy" which would be logical cuz i cant see my current ki lol...but no it happens even after powering up for a good 30 secs (i dunno how long im supposed to powerup for full ki, but at my friends house it only took a second or two)
thx in advance, and sry again if these problems have been posted alrdy =p o_o

MaX

Best answers
sorry cant help ive never seen this prob on mine.. i dont tihnk me saw it posted either but this should go in help... anyway try typing kill in console if that dont work reinstall game if not.. :no: bummer man. anyway keep checkin for help :) time to turn on the rock and roll lol winamp owns ... turns on nirvana puts paparoach and linkin park in the list..

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
when doing melee are you holding primary fire down? If you are it will go in bursts, after targeting all you have to do is click once to charge.

Best answers
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you either have an integrated video card, or an old video card that doesn't have current OpenGL drivers. You can do a couple things. IF you have a Voodoo card, try going to www.voodoofiles.com and downloading third-party drivers for what ever model and OS you have. If you don't know what kind of video card you have, hit the windows "start" button, click on "run" and type "dxdiag" in the field (without the quotation marks). In the window that pops up, click the "display" tab on the top. It should say the name and manufacturer of your video card. On the right side it will tell you the version of the driver that it is using. Either go to the manufacturer's website and DL the current drivers or search for them on Google.

Your other option is to try running it on Direct3D.

Best answers
Does your glow stop when you melee charge? If so you may be expieriencing terrible lag. When your ping is really high (1000+) your turbo halo goes away and you stop right in your tracks and then go again as if nothing had happned. Well thats what happens with mine (G4 Ti 4600).

Best answers
hehe ya actually i do think i was holding down the charge button :) ill try it in a few mins...and ya its prob a combo between that and my 56k connection lol...but my ping still stays down around 200...

ummm i have ATI Rage Pro vid card, when i use "software" mode, game crashes within a few mins of play....im currently using direct3d, but ur sayin i should try OpenGL? if i changed to a lower resolution do u think that it would help more? i currently use direct3d 800x600...thz again

and erm...i think i have latest drivers for my vid card =/ it sux hard no matter wut tho...but im not gonna upgrade...workin up for a new comp but its just a lil out of reach for the alienware computer i want lol...*******s and their high prices :) erm...if u guys know another company that has a site that lets u customize good gaming comps like alienware lemme know :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom