Miroku Bring it

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's see who truly is the best out of us.

I challenge you too FIGHT CLUB.

Who ya gonna call?

I would also like to request Optimus as the Ref :eek:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Request for me? I think that can be arranged.... I am teh ref! I will pick the venue when/if Miroku accepts the challenge.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I accept! again!

Deverz, how many times will we clash?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Excellent, the venue is..... a bowling alley! \o/ (/me ties laces of dorky shoes)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tis the 3rd time now and I'm going to make sure that I'm one win up on you. It's go time.

/me ties his shoes and prepares to bowl dirty

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O I see. Would you like your ass on a silver platter this time?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz had been bowling a good game all day. Lane 12 seemed to be lucky for him. The guy next to him in lane 13 had been bowling fairly well ever since he arrived too. He looked strangely familiar. Then he realised who it was.

“Miroku, I knew it was you.”
“Too your time didn’t you Deverz. I’ve been rather bored lately and I wish to beat you in a fight once again. Right here right now.”
“Fine, but you will be the one getting your ass handed to you”

Deverz quickly picked up a bowling ball and hurled it at Miroku’s head smacking him right in the face. Miroku stumbled backwards in different sized bowling shoes and fell onto one of the seats.

“Sneaky Deverz but you still won’t win.”

Miroku quickly removed the larger shoe (With it being 3 sizes too big it was easy to remove) and threw it at Deverz as a distraction. Deverz batted the shoe away like it was nothing as Miroku quickly got up and punched Deverz in the gut. Miroku quickly then threw Deverz down the lane.

The man behind the counter started shouting at Deverz “Hey your not meant to be on the lanes. Get off now or get out.”

Deverz ran down the other end of the lane towards the pins and threw one at the guy behind the counter knocking him out. Deverz the proceeded throwing pins at Miroku. Hitting him in the Head, Knees and Stomach. By the time Deverz had run out of pins Miroku was on his hands and knee’s. Deverz took this time to take a breather.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just clearing this up, is it cool with you guys if I post the fight later on tonight? I'm at HS at the moment and last time I tried to type a fight here it was horrible :(

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would I care when you type it :p

Just don't take too long :F (IE. like 3 days)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sounds of crashing pins echoed around the lanes as middle-aged balding men and teenagers with no lives played the same game... Bowling.

"Dang, that's the third gutter-ball this game and I'm only into the 3rd frame..." Miroku walked casually back to the rest of the SMod team. Looking at the scores, he let out a sigh. The Admins were smashing them. Miroku felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to see Magus holding the feared ban dagger out in front of Miroku's face. "You bring shame to our team, do us a favor." Miroku pushed the dagger away violently causing it to fall out of Maggie's hands, clattering onto the floor. "Look, I was joking, you know nobody takes it seriously." With a red glare in his eyes Miroku grabbed Maggie's wrist hard.

"Just back off, alright Magus?" Miroku snarled and gave the wrist a sharp twist. With a cry of pain, Magus jerked his arm back as the whole mod squad stood up. Feeling there stares and not wanting things to get out of hand, Miroku began to walk off but Deverz grabbed him.

"Look, I hate to take action against you, but you seriously need to calm down."

"I need to calm down? I can't stand it when people tell me that. As if they understand why I'm angry." Miroku slapped Deverz' hand away with his right and bashed Dev's nose with his left. Deverz stumbled back in surprise, giving Miroku another opportunity to attack. This time with a spinning sweep, he brought Deverz to the ground.

Cucumba dashed to Deverz side as Hsu and Majin_You raced to tame the beastly Miroku. Before Cucumba reached Deverz, he stood up and motioned for the other Admins to stop. "It's been a while since we've had a go. I want to see the power of his rage."

Deverz grabbed a towel used to wipe the lane's oil off the bowling balls and ripped a small piece off. Twisting it a little, he shoved it up his nose to stop the bleeding. Wiping a little sweat off his forehead, Deverz rolled the rest of the towel up into a rat tail. Miroku, still in anger foolishly rushed at Deverz, winning a good knee to the stomach. Miroku doubled over as Deverz took two steps back and gave Miroku three quick welts to the face. Miroku grabbed his face in agony as Deverz stepped back in, bringing Miroku down with a high and mighty axe-kick to the shoulder.

"Ready to stop yet? It's stupid to fight so angrily"

Vibrant hues of red and orange danced in Miroku's vision. Never stop. Never stop. Never stop. Each beat of his heart echoed these words in his mind. It's too late. It's too late. It's too late. Each breath brought these words into his lungs. The colors danced closer and closer until they surged into his limp body. With an unnatural force, Miroku stood up, as if pulled by the strings of a puppeteer. His hands aren't his own to control. They were a tool of the energy that now flowed through him. Deverz stepped back. He couldn't see what was within Miroku, but he could feel it...

In a seemingly half-drunken dance, Miroku made his way to Deverz. Deverz unleashed a flurry of punches, but none of them seemed to connect. Each piston-like punch was casually stepped around until Miroku got too close for Deverz comfort. Deverz quickly gave up on the punching and attempted a quick kick, but Miroku danced around that as well, this time countering with a powerful throw. Deverz smashed into the shoe-counter and was covered in an avalanche of shoes. The seconds ticked by and it seemed that Deverz was out cold...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Miroku wrote better, but Deverz took advantage of the venue... this is hard.... Ahh, I'm gonna have to give round one to Miroku, because his story flowed better.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz was sitting under his pile of shoes. Taking notes. Thinking of an attack plan. Miroku was pacing restlessly. The strange power in him hungry to fight. Hungry for pain. Deverz could tell he would have to delve into his admin powers further then he ever had before. Deverz started concentrating on his power. Miroku stopped pacing and started concentrating on where Deverz was buried. Cucumba had also shifted his attention. He was unsure the young admin would be able to control the power he was delving into. He was scared it would consume him.

Deverz started losing contact with reality. All he could feel was the power. Nothing else mattered anymore nothing but the power. There was one other thought. The thought that Cucumba could bring him back from wherever he was going.

Miroku couldn’t let him get anymore power. He had to do something. He had to stop it. But in the same thought he wanted a powerful foe. A challenge. The shoes around Deverz started to float. They scattered all over the place. Hitting random people bowling from lane 1 all the way down to lane 20. A few hit pins most scoring strike’s.

Deverz opened his eye’s to show a blue glow instead of eyes. A wave of power went throughout the whole building making all the admins excluding Cucumba wince and everyone else stumble. Deverz charged at Miroku and rammed into him sending him flying down to the other end of lane 10 crashing through the wall and breaking the pin re-setter.

Miroku fell to the ground regretting Deverz get so much power. Miroku got up his own unknown power coursing through his own veins. He charged back at Deverz and with all the power he could muster in his arm punched him in the side of the face. Deverz stumbled a bit but nothing more. Miroku landed a flurry of punches to Deverz rib cage making him take a step back every few hits. Nothing seemed to phase him anymore.

With one swift movement Deverz backhanded Miroku away sending him flying to his original lane. Crashing into the ball return machine scattering balls everywhere. Miroku just lay there too damaged to move. His only hope that he could draw up more of his own power.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course a simple throw wouldn't keep an admin down for long. That's why he was an admin to begin with. However, Miroku wasn't in a clear state of mind to begin with. Completely forgetting his opponent, Miroku let the energy take him even further over the edge. He walked over to Magus who quickly unsheated his ban dagger. Magus took a quick stab, but Miroku quickly picked up a bowling ball and used it to smash Mag's wrist. Karrde and Sonic B stepped up to the bat to take Miroku down, but within a couple fluid movements, Karrde was floored with a crack to the skull and Sonic B was reeling from broken ribs. Miroku glanced around madly, looking for more, but a torrent of shoes took his attention away from the rest of the mods and back towards the admin.

Three staggering steps took him to the bowling ball shelf where he armed himself with another heavy ball and five steps took him to the shoes where Deverz was patiently awaiting. Deverz reached behind himself and pulled out his bansaber, igniting it all in one motion. Deverz pounced forward swinging the death-bringer down on Miroku's head, but Miroku side-stepped, spun around once, spun around twice and smashed Dev in the back of the head with the ball in his left hand.

Deverz flew forward, skidding down the floor until he lay at the rest of the admin's feet. Hsu quickly picked Deverz up and Majin You brushed him off. Cucumba gave Deverz a little splash with a water bottle and turned him to face the mad man. "Deverz, when fighting it's important to know both your own balance and your opponents. Miroku doesn't have much of one due to his little dancing, so once you can see it, take control of it. Brute force isn't going to help you" And with that, Cucumba pushed Deverz back into the storm. Deverz quickly grabbed a pair of the bowling shoes still left on the shelf and tied them to make shift bolas.

Miroku, still dancing with the unknown power, made his way to Deverz who was now spinning the bola-ing shoe's over his head. Miroku swayed to the left, swayed to the right, then in a spinning crouch tried to smash Deverz' knees, but Deverz quickly flipped over Miroku. The momentum of the ball carried Miroku forward while Deverz let loose the bola-ing shoes. They quickly wrapped around Miroku's arms, tightening almost like a shoe-string mummy. Deverz leaped high into the air and with intertwined fingers bashed down onto Miroku's head. Miroku fell to his knees once more and Deverz quickly picked Miroku up by the hair and flung him down one of the lanes. "STRIKE!!!"

Miroku was quick to get back up on his feet, but the well oiled lanes kept him from staying up on his feet. Deverz dashed down the divider to take advantage. Slipping and falling down every attempt at getting up like a newborn child, Deverz wasn't about to allow this moment to slip. Deverz tried a roundhouse kick to Miroku's noggin, but Miroku fell down once again, this time grabbing Deverz' leg and taking him down as well. Deverz and Miroku both tried to stand once again, but the both slipped and fell. Miroku jumped to his feet for the hundredth time and used Deverz to push himself out of the lane. With lightning speed he threw five bowling balls down the lane until the last one finally connected with Deverz head, knocking him out cold.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm torn, Deverz definately improved from his first post, but so did Miroku. I commend the both of you on well thought out attacks. I'm gonna have to call this one on flowability (is that a word?) and grammatical structure. And that is where Miroku excelled, round two goes to Miroku and thus the fight. Keep at it both of you, you're only bound to improve.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**wipes sweat from forehead**

GJ Deverz, you're fun!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers