Mirai USSJ

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok esf team, u can del this post if u want, but i wanna say this i am sure u will like this too

Trev Is Alright When U Get To Know Him he Just Dont Like N00bs Thtas Why He Disses You lolololol.
How ABout RAW Tepous Blows Ass
First Of All I Didnt Mean #16's head Got Blew Off By kamehame ha Or Eyelaser Where Did I Say That Again Read The Post U Thick Twat RAW.Oh And of Course It WOuld Affect The gameplay Cus If THey Did Do This...
hahaha The Graphics You Get On kingpin Kills All The Half Life GFX.But The Game Sux A Little.Soldier Of FOrtune dont suck what u on about lol whatta fool.
First Of All I Dont Just mean Heads Blow Off I Mean Legs & That Aswell.And By The Way Hibiki u Smartass Cell Blows Of #16's Head So get Your Facts Right Monkey Boy.And Y Do YOu Think I Said Non DBZ Like...
W00t My leet Smiles Skills I Do understand L33t Lang.Lol
ibikihay uoyay atfay ickpray.
ok i think thats it, but i am not saying ban him, cos i GUESS u dont just cos one person whinna bout him (me -.-) but at least tell him to calm down abit!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill look into it and if enough of his posts are insults ill talk to someone about banning

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he is another n00b who thinks he owns the place...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom