Minion special forces?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As a side note, they nearly got my account to. Lucky i was fast enough on the password change and e-mail change to my secondary.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would have been a great irony had they got both the original Grega and you, #2.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
IT IS FINALLY REVEALED

WE KNOW WHO LEFT ASTRAY IS

who the **** was Fatality srsly

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I remember all the "Sean is so fat ....." jokes. :laff:

Minion on IRC was awesome! Even though I was a bit of a douche and popped screenies of the convo to Pain after Kurt` gave him a +b.

When Kurt` got his hands on the ESF build I warned Pain. Naturally he didn't believe me so I gave him a download link.. but strangely enough when he downloaded the file it logged either "Phobius / Prozac" on Kurt`'s server. Weird?!

I wonder where Kurt` is?

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
IT IS FINALLY REVEALED

WE KNOW WHO LEFT ASTRAY IS

who the **** was Fatality srsly
Me, quite obviously. :p I've been around for a while. Was apart of the Kai Clan once upon a time.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh...you made me remember Kagato.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He came back not too long ago for about a day, and then disappeared again.

It's for the best, really.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mainly came in, around the time of the Minion Special Forces act. I am not gonna lie.... These things seemed to make it a bit fun around here. I remember when I see the news feed that ESF 1.3 was released and people went completely berserk trying to get fixes and such. It came with some other models... A certain 18+ model of Android 18. It was quite funny to see all of those kids flipping **** saying Android 18's skin was "hawt" and such... I have to say that I wish I had joined these forums a bit sooner instead of just scrolling through them unregistered for the longest time.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I remember all the "Sean is so fat ....." jokes. :laff:

Minion on IRC was awesome! Even though I was a bit of a douche and popped screenies of the convo to Pain after Kurt` gave him a +b.

When Kurt` got his hands on the ESF build I warned Pain. Naturally he didn't believe me so I gave him a download link.. but strangely enough when he downloaded the file it logged either "Phobius / Prozac" on Kurt`'s server. Weird?!

I wonder where Kurt` is?
He moved out of his grandmother's basement (literally) and got a job.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He moved out of his grandmother's basement (literally) and got a job.
pretty much this.

He actually moved to San Francisco and got a job at WeGame. I'm pretty sure he quit, not sure where he's at and what he's doing now. Coedman actually got a job there, too and was here for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom