Minimum charge on attacks vs PL

Best answers
Now, I don't usually go about making suggestions to mods, but lately I've been thinking of a few things that I've seen in ESF. Please note that I hardly follow the anime/manga, but I really like the gameplay that you guys have presented so far.

Not too long ago, I saw someone discussing the minimum charge on special attacks (I'm too lazy to find the thread), and said that they were too long in some cases, and that players should be able to pull off weak beam attacks more quickly, in case of an emergency. Has anyone thought of adjusting the minimum charge time on a character's attacks according to their power level? Essentially, what I'm saying is that the more powerful you become, the faster you can attain the minimum charge required to fire an attack. Some attacks, such as the spirit bomb would not be affected by this ability.

C&C welcome.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................

What would Nretep say if he would have to reply this thread?
I guess that something like this:
a 25mil'ER would take no time charging ....
unbalancing bla bla bla bla bla....

BTW - that thread your talking about - the idea was disagreed if im not mistaken!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the more power level you have, the more powerfull your minimally charged attacks will be. so it evens out in the end.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For emergency situations I use the generic beam, takes abouta second to get one out. Other than that, I use teleport. Making the Kamehameha wave come out quick would a bit unbalanced, and would give the generic beam little, to no purpose at all.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you want a quick charging attack, that is what the generic beam is fore

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah ... it would unbalance the game to make charging faster for higher PL guys ...
first: they get low damage, because they're strong
second: they're transformed and so faster, more KI and more HP
third: their attacks are already huge and cause much insta-kills

and then make the charging shorter ??? I dislike almost all suggestions which make stronger (more PL) guys even stronger compared to "just-joined" guys ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom