Micro-Shiotz wit a Z!

Best answers
Im speechless, when Kuyu told me, Micro Soft has bought Rare........ i got slightly worried..... Not more Rare to Cube,,, Then, Mr Bill says "I Find Capcom an interesting subject to add to my collection of companies i want!" with out Capcom...... i.... i cant imagine........ reason for? becuase this prooves the X-Box isnt ANY use at all and MS needs to buy the compitition out to be successful how pathetic. I only but hope, no i pray, Nintendo Dude's! Stay Stong!!!

G-S

Best answers
AHAHHAHAHAHAHA they bought Capcom too now LMAO POOR GAMECUBE :fight:

XBOX RULES

Best answers
They are intending on, an idea they havent 100% donie it foo! and x-box is a pathetic excuse for a Computer console!

G-S

Best answers
Gamecube is worse than xbox in everything so GAMECUBE IS A EVEN POORER EXCUSE FOR A COMPUTER CONSOLE

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No console wars please.

And i dont think Capcom would sell out like that.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i guess microsoft cud get ahead in the console wars by buying all the companies, man if i saw gates on the street, i'd go up to him and kick him in the nuts

Best answers
I would also, then take out a Katana and you know the rest, i dont want a console war because it ends in a close to the thread, Im trying to say that Microsoft cant win the war fare, they NEED to buy everything out, Kuyu told me this, Before the Creation of the Playstation,Sony wanted to merge with Nintendo but Nintendo didnt want that, Also Microsoft tried to buy out Nintendo before the X-Box was released, but no luck, And also Kuyu told me that micro-shiotz are trying to Get Capcom, lets hope they fail guys! For Nintendo!!! and i wanna say, i feel the X-Box is a pathetic excuss for a Games Console BECAUSE its american, basically, they tried and failed, o.k sorry mayb that was Harsh, but i dont like it because they have all of a sudden come on the market with the x-box, and people think they are amazing, they tried to do a 'sony', i.e. Bring one console on and do amazing and failed, polls show how they did fail compaired to Sony PS2 and GC and compared it to Sony's first Console and the info is great, now the thing that angers me, is that Bill has made this, basically a Laptop with out the LCD screen, some ports and Called it a Console, i mean a hard-drive....... its my opinion, and im not realy that worried if people disagree with me becuase i have strong views on this, im not saying that Computers are my life,because im a fan of B-Ball, i Sk8 and BMX and a pro Snowboarder (In France anyway, Got the evidence to proove it) So its a hobby much like what it is for everyone else i asume. But i dont want Micro soft to buy everyone out!!! Its not the way to go guys!!!! Bill! Get a grip!

G-S

Best answers
Buying companies to make games is fair :talk:

Thats how u make it better there playing smart. Ther not buying out sony or anything there not buying out the competition AlL THERE DOING IS BUYING COMPANIES THAT MAKE GAMES TO MAKE BETTER GAMES FOR THE SYSTEM

Best answers
No they are buying them so it will be exclussive to the x-box whitch is wrong! sure i was annoyed at Sony when they got the rights to GTA till 2004 i think (Correct me if im wrong) But still, taking away Capcom from Sony and Nintendo its stupid! and i mean Rear made sweet games, but now only for the sux-box, AH I HATE BILL GATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G-S

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me needs dosage of Capcom fighting games

/me has a sony playstation 2

/me is pissed at bill gates for being selfish with Capcom fighting games

Best answers
Like I said Microsoft is smart hopw do you think they got all that money:\ most good games like Perfect Dark are exclusive to Xbox now so i know some people bought gamecube for that reason which makes them want to buy Xbox whicjh means more money for m$ which = Xbox success.

Best answers
Gamecube is worse than xbox in everything so GAMECUBE IS A EVEN POORER EXCUSE FOR A COMPUTER CONSOLE

Is that why the GCN is selling a LOT more worldwide than the Xbox? Please dont make me bring out sales statistics...

Best answers
Im speechless, when Kuyu told me, Micro Soft has bought Rare........ i got slightly worried..... Not more Rare to Cube,,, Then, Mr Bill says "I Find Capcom an interesting subject to add to my collection of companies i want!" with out Capcom...... i.... i cant imagine........ reason for? becuase this prooves the X-Box isnt ANY use at all and MS needs to buy the compitition out to be successful how pathetic. I only but hope, no i pray, Nintendo Dude's! Stay Stong!!!

HAHA! No need to worry. RARE only accounted for 1.5% of sales since PD. So, that was a very wise decision to let RARE go. Now with all the money Nintendo has, they will pump out more high quality games :) Quality over quantity. Oh yea and about the Capcom issue. Capcom will NOT be exclusive to ANY system. The reason being is they would make a MUCH bigger profit by not doing it and staying 3rd party. Even if it were to happen, GCN still has the rights to the Resident Evil series. And from what i've, after selling like mad in the US, Remake is selling like hotcakes in Europe now. Good times indeed..... :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
capcom also isnt xcrap only cause there making re online for the ps2 and re zero for the gc so how could they be only for the stupid xbox if there doing games for other systems

Best answers
Ahhh yes, forgot to say RE: Online is last RE on another system besides GCN. Good thing i own both a PS2 and GCN (and GBA). For an Xcrap i just use my pc, as they are the exact same thing (well my comp has better specs so ill call it Xcrap 2) but you get the point.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
1. Game cube sux
2. xbox owns..... (im getting mine in a week or so :))

and i hope they do buy capcom they would do megaman for xbox and marvel vs com it will be 1337

Best answers
How can u like Gamecube or should i say G@ycube with its little purple box with a purse handle:rolleyes:

Stupid Kiddy games

messing up classic games **cough*** Zelda **** Cough**

Hmm lets see Halo or Pokemon Halo or Pokemon:rolleyes:

Dead to Rights or Animal Corssings ... Dead to Rights or Animal Crossings...:rolleyes:

Just watch this
Halo 2

http://www.xbox.com/halo2/default.htm

Btw that is what the graphics are gonna look like in game Bungie said those graphics are gonna be ingame so movies and ingame are gonna look the same if you have played Halo you would know what I mean.

PLUS XBOX LIVE WITH IT :D
Co-Op Story mode:p
Vechicles
Flying vechicles in multiplayer OMG I CANt WAIT FOR THIS GAME

Best answers
Ok first, id just like to say the is more than one color gamecube including black, platinum, ect.

Next, i honestly dont see where we have kiddy games. Pokemon is a good quality rpg if you have ever played it. Dont bash something you've never played. Also if your calling it kiddy because of the cel-shading look for Zelda, that would mean the Xbox is VERY kiddy. A LOT of Xbox games are cel-shaded including the upcoming PD0, so there goes your reasoning. The only thing Xbox fans can talk about is halo, and thats all. I never hear them talking about any other game. im sorry but i wouldnt buy a $200 system just to buy a game a year. Also, animal crossing has gotten at LEAST 9.0's from ANY magazine and most websites. Dead to Rights.....ive seen 4.0's and 3.0's. Also animal crossing has REVOLUTIONIZED gaming. Its the first of its type of game and im glad to see nintendo keep pouring out fresh titles. Ok well there goes your other point. Now about Xbox live and Halo 2. HAHA thats a joke, you pay fees ON TOP of the fees for broadband service. How lame. Every gamer knows graphics do not make a game, gameplay does. Xbox has yet to impress me with its capabilities while the gamecube continues to pump out high quality FUN games (RE is beautiful). Well gather some facts before you start babbling on.

Best answers
Originally posted by FrOsT-E
Ok first, id just like to say the is more than one color gamecube including black, platinum, ect.

Next, i honestly dont see where we have kiddy games. Pokemon is a good quality rpg if you have ever played it. Dont bash something you've never played. Also if your calling it kiddy because of the cel-shading look for Zelda, that would mean the Xbox is VERY kiddy. A LOT of Xbox games are cel-shaded including the upcoming PD0, so there goes your reasoning. The only thing Xbox fans can talk about is halo, and thats all. I never hear them talking about any other game. im sorry but i wouldnt buy a $200 system just to buy a game a year. Also, animal crossing has gotten at LEAST 9.0's from ANY magazine and most websites. Dead to Rights.....ive seen 4.0's and 3.0's. Also animal crossing has REVOLUTIONIZED gaming. Its the first of its type of game and im glad to see nintendo keep pouring out fresh titles. Ok well there goes your other point. Now about Xbox live and Halo 2. HAHA thats a joke, you pay fees ON TOP of the fees for broadband service. How lame. Every gamer knows graphics do not make a game, gameplay does. Xbox has yet to impress me with its capabilities while the gamecube continues to pump out high quality FUN games (RE is beautiful). Well gather some facts before you start babbling on.
WTF ARE U TALKIN ABOUT show me the links that gave 4.0 or 3.0 out ws probably out of 5

Atleast Xbox has a game to talk about what does Gamecube have never heard everyone talk about a game on that;/

Oh yeah
Amped
Hunter: The Reckoning,
007 Nightfire
Shenmue II
MGSSubstance with a whole lot of crap added to it,
NFL Fever 2003,
Street Hoops
Wreckless <--They ported this from the xbox to ps2 and now it looks like SH!T.
Terminator
Morrowind
PROJECT EGO
Oddworld
DOA3
DOA Xtreme Volleyball
HALO 2
Sega GT 2K2
Halo
Ninja gaiden
NHL Hitz 2002
NHL Hitz 2003
NFL Blitz 2002-2003
NFL 2k3
Fuzion Frenzy
Blood Wake
SSX Trixy
Spider-Man
Max Payne
Dead to Rights
HALO 2
Terminator 3
Pefect Dark
House of the Dead 3
Panzer Dragoon Orta

Thats what I thought

halo has the best story play the game and tell me your not interested in The story

Now Mario sunshine HAHHAHAHAHA never heard a more messed up story save the planet from evil pollution monsters with ur water pack
;/

All the Rare games Now Capcom comin exclusive too AHHAHAA:talk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom