Micro-Shiotz wit a Z!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
weldone, u listed some x box games;/

i dont really like console wars, they are never ending, and pointless, they are all good consoles, i like the xbox, its got good adult themed games like halo and doa3 etc etc, i like gamecube, its got "cute" games, mario sunshine, pikemen, but it also has, res evil, and all the other games like that.

i own a ps2, and im thinking of getting a xbox or a gamecube soon, i would have to go with gamecube, cos the games on the console seen better to me, x box has too many sport sims for my likeing:)

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
weldone, u listed some x box games;/

i dont really like console wars, they are never ending, and pointless, they are all good consoles, i like the xbox, its got good adult themed games like halo and doa3 etc etc, i like gamecube, its got "cute" games, mario sunshine, pikemen, but it also has, res evil, and all the other games like that.

i own a ps2, and im thinking of getting a xbox or a gamecube soon, i would have to go with gamecube, cos the games on the console seen better to me, x box has too many sport sims for my likeing:)
Not some the best ones comin within a year

Your right on one thing too many sports sims

Best answers
Sorry dude, but at LEAST 50% of those are ports from DC and PS2, and even GCN (like the sports). For sports games you just added a year. Not only that but all those sports games $uck. Seriouslywow you get nhl hitz 2003-2891 (and nhl hitz $UCKS i have played it). I guess you had to add years to make it look like you got more games or something. And for the next 30% are ones you havent played yet so how would you know how good they are? hype can make or break a game. the next 10% is just PC ports. I can play those old games already (coughmaxpaynecough). 5% is EASILY beaten by the PS2 counterparts. GT3 ===> Sega GT. the next 5% is those exclusive to the xbox which you did a good job naming.....too bad over half the games you named are 3rd party. here is the link to the DTR score http://www.gamers.com/reviews/12?more=1 scroll down to see a 6/10.....www.gamepro.com gave it a fun factor 3.5/5....killer ap? i think not. btw just a quick question, where are the rpgs at? morrowind....thats the only one i know of and i would much rather play it on PC. Where are they? oh thats right, they are on the GCN and PS2. (Square, Enix, Atlus...just to name a few). If i want another FPS ill play one on my PC and if i want a sports game, ill definately play the good ones (Madden and NCAA) without having to prop up a huge hamhock you call a controller. Tepus you are exactly right, ALL 3 are good systems and your right the console wars are never ending and it will always be as long as there are ignorant fanboys that call them selves gamers who cant look past graphics (which there isnt much difference in) and bash other systems before playing them. Im not gonna post ANYMORE on this thread because i have to deal with it on gamefaqs.com way too much. Just had to put a fanboy in his place...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some spaces would of been nice in that....

I agree with you that ALOT of xbox games are pc or ps2 ports, but i wish ppl would not rub **** all over the console, it is a good console, with alot of games that are not ported

i agree that most people who take part in console wars are just stuck on the gfx, in terms of gfx, none of them are really different if u ask me, i dont give 2 ****s about gfx (i play snes games heh) its all about storyline, and gameplay, and all 3 consoles have games with good gameplay

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft ill take my pc any day :D

PC's ROX0R ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
pfft ill take my pc any day :D

PC's ROX0R ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah but PC is not a console is it Mr. Hibiki

frost E u need to edit your post and put some spaces so I can read it when its that long my eyes seem to skip some lines.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sure it is

it plays games doesnt it :p

so there for its a console

Best answers
bah its like compareing hot dogs and hamburgers

yes there both food but arent the same

Xbox has good GFX and although a light story line but thats ok they just started its not like i bring up the old NES games and throw them in your face(although i did like megaman and metal gear) but the point is if you compare Xbox from its beginin you have to compare it with NES for that is were it began all in all Xbox has overcame the begining of all major console producing companies

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Nameless Specter ]V[
bah its like compareing hot dogs and hamburgers

yes there both food but arent the same

Xbox has good GFX and although a light story line but thats ok they just started its not like i bring up the old NES games and throw them in your face(although i did like megaman and metal gear) but the point is if you compare Xbox from its beginin you have to compare it with NES for that is were it began all in all Xbox has overcame the begining of all major console producing companies
okay ur right, xbox overcame nes in one thing... size!

Best answers
stupid Nes anyone remember blowing in the game and the system just to make it work lol

Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah

okay ur right, xbox overcame nes in one thing... size!
the size issue is a problem a very small one, so what its as big as a PS2 SNES and genesis combined

but it comes with its own hard disk and AND internal internet connection your just going to wish that FFXI was on Xbox when you have to go and buy it for even MORE money than the original cost WHEN it come with the Xbox free at the same price as the PS2

and gamecube has ran out of good ideas since the 64 and continues to run on empty till they have a good solid ORIGANAL idea i wont bother with it its the same recycled garbage their last great idea was Zelda and i dont know about you but the new zelda doesnt really bring to my mind

"LINK!!

he'll come to town!! come to save the princess zelda!! gannon took her away and now the children dont play but they will when link saves the day!!

now link fill up your hearts and shoot your sword of power!! and when your fealing down the fairy will come around and youll be brave and not a sissy coward!!

now link has saved the day but gannon is not dead yet so now zelda is free and the kids say yippe

link i think your name should go down in history"

this

says look at me im a really bad super deformed charecter who would be cooler if i was on Xbox

i would give score by

Xbox=8
yes great everything but has just developed and has yet to bring a REALLY great game story line

Gamecube=7
its nintendo its has good storylines and graphics are 2nd but has no DVD player and its kind of small and step-on able and the controler is even more messed up than Xbox its like a PS2s but all wierd and messy it should be hung in a museam

PS2=7.5
it has aswome games and good franchise but graphics and sound doesnt add up to the raw power of the xbox and so many memory cards plus you have to buy the hard drive and internet

so thats my short and sweet point

Xbox is by far the best buy of the three and its gonna be cool watching it develope and turn into something

And Halo 2 trailer is orgasmic no kidding i would start saving my money kiddies because this ones going to be a whole new ride

Best answers
Gates.

Said.

What!?

Arrrrgh! I didn't give a crap about any of his success (I say good on him for making that much money starting from not very high up), but recently Microsoft is making my blood boil! I want to EAT GATES' BRAINS!

Best answers
Originally posted by Nameless Specter ]V[

Xbox is by far the best buy of the three and its gonna be cool watching it develope and turn into something

And Halo 2 trailer is orgasmic no kidding i would start saving my money kiddies because this ones going to be a whole new ride
its gonna be cool watching it develope and turn into something

What from the lamest pile of **** to even worse :talk: :D

And whats with x-box fans, its always with the Halo, that game blows big time, face it it sucks. Anyways I think Capcom isn't being brought buy M$ now, but I'm not 100%

Best answers
I hope not too Kuyu, Cheez guy's i left for 3 days to revise for my NAB's and i come back and its all a Console War, please stop this now!!! i wanted to get my message across and ask for opinions and now its a war, im assamed with you all...apart from Tepus he wanted this to stop aswell and kuyu hasent posted only once. Guys please, Besides here are some games for Cuve that i have that ARNT kiddy, NBA, NHL Hitz, Spy Hunter, Wave Race, Resi Evil, Bond (Cous's) i dont have a lot of games and mario... i played it day b4 release date and its pathetic, i waited AGES for it and was sadly dissapointed...

G-S:S

Best answers
People fight over everything these days....an example would be the " My country is the best " anyways has ayone got any new news about the subject? Not been online in a while you see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom