**Metro-Tek Goes BYE BYE**

Best answers
**make sticky**

I just wanted to tell all the fans and everyone that I will be gone for about a month on some personal family business. I'm not sure when I'll be back but sometime around Christmas. If I find a computer I will stop by once in a while. So most likely all private messages wont be answered and I'm going to leave AIM signed off. I'll be online till 4:00 am North American Eastern Time. Well till the next time I see you guys again. This is the infamous Metro-tek signing off.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
LOL!!!

i thought u were leaving us lol i had a hole post about how we would miss u, and haved a good life

LOL

See u in about a month

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You scared the crap out of me o_O; Thought you were leaving Esf >.< Anyways, Have fun :) Can't wait 'til your back ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Spitfire
You scared the crap out of me o_O; Thought you were leaving Esf >.< Anyways, Have fun :) Can't wait 'til your back ;)
I thought the exact same thing, well see you soon metro. Have fun and bring me back something nice.

BrunO

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
same here....

but it's not that bad :)

hope u have a good time, c ya around christmas metro

grtz Naz

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the moment i tought now we will get crappy models.As for you Metro Teck enjoy the month off you have definetly earned it.
C YA Later Man!

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have a good month relaxation. Those @sses will be waiting for you until you get back. ;) Remember to practice on those @ss modelling skills so you can be the best ESF @ss modeller. :D

MaX

Best answers
Cya Metro hope ya Dont think about jumpin off a big cliff and try to fly. or try to Do a Kamehameha Dump.. :) cya. o yeh go get a few chicks if ya like :p

Best answers
hey guys just checkin in a found a little ****ty 486.... ill talk to u guys l8r peace

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom