Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big Boss (Naked Snake) was not the son of Joy and Sorrow. There is a Radio conversation between Eva and Snake about Ocelot, saying being the son of a legendary soldier. Snake assumes that the legendary soldier was a male, but it was The Boss/joy. It also states the mother was left with a snake shaped scar (like the boss/joy) seen in the final battle.
Yeah sorry, I worked that out on my second playthrough :p

Ok, let me save myself a bit:

It was cool how you found out that Ocelot was the son of two amazing people. One was a legendary soldier which could go some way to explain his gun skills and maybe even becoming a part of the Patriots' society. The other was able to communicate with spirits, which Ocelot seems to have picked up genetically as you see in MGS2 when he (accidentally) 'channels' Liquid Snake's spirit.

Doesn't recessive mean that it will be replaced by a dominant gene, even if the recessive gene is superior?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think ull find his part in the patriots society comes from the fact that the boss is one of the last members of the patriots herself ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last member?! The Philosophers recovered the Legacy, which was after the death of The Boss. Then they became The Patriots. I really want to see more (hint: a lot more) of Ocelot's involvement with them in MGS4: Raiden Eats Snakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom