Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Staff Member
Best answers
NOT ME GREGA ITS GREEN BERET, he broke **** AGAIN as usual sigh

Proud owner of Half-Life
Best answers
Awesome as ever!

Is it possible to make that camera effect on every transformation?(I mean, the camera turns around and make a zoom on the character so we can see his expressions and mouth animation while transforming)

I have hope that in 2011 all we will be playing it! ;D

Best answers
that video is pur awesomness!!!!!! cant believe my eyes!

finnally a trans!:D

really cool ****:D!!!!!!11

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome as ever!

Is it possible to make that camera effect on every transformation?(I mean, the camera turns around and make a zoom on the character so we can see his expressions and mouth animation while transforming)

I have hope that in 2011 all we will be playing it! ;D
If it is still in the game, the FX system should allow you to make your own transformation cinematics.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah we can use our XML tool to do everything we need.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Heh this reminds me of back in alpha before there was super saiyan. Beta 1.0 was coming out and the team were showing teasers, I remember this one clip of Vegeta going super for the first time, i thought it was soo cool i was showing it to all my real life friends haha.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dang guys, well done. Nice compliments to Vegeta, those speeches were awesome. Next time have him fighting Buu, or Goku :p

I'm especially liking Vegeta's walk animation. Reminds me a lot of how Super Vegeta moved during the Imperfect Cell Saga. Most of the animations are pretty accurate and spot-on, however if I had anys complaints, I suppose it'd be with the kick animation. Very similar to the previous releases, it looks slightly off somehow.

Cheers, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, all

ESF Old Timer
Best answers
Well my christmas was complete ruined when I seen my girl on x-mas and a day later she broke up.
2010 was a very bad year for me and really hope 2011 will be a lot beter.

I seen the vid and its a good start for 2011 for me.
For everyone out here I wish you all a happy new years eve and even more happiness in 2011.
Untill then.

Proud owner of Half-Life
Best answers
How are the gfx in the trailer so good compared to the game as it is now?
I havnt played this mod in years....It is still the hl1 engine right?

Freelance Mappzor
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How are the gfx in the trailer so good compared to the game as it is now?
I havnt played this mod in years....It is still the hl1 engine right?
New version, new GFX XD

And yes its still HL1.

Beta Tester Squad
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
happy new year guys btw nice trailer did dalte made that? if so then it sucks

Proud owner of Half-Life
Best answers
hey i new at this can some one help me

i just whant to know how can i play esf new version cuz i have vesion 1.3 and i whant to play the one that it got more graphics were vegeta is
like that viedo plis help me THANK U

---------- Double Post below was added at 12:55 AM has been merged with this post created 12:50 AM at ----------

HEY CAN SOME WHAN HELP ME I DONT NO HOW TO GET NEW PLAYER IN ESF 1.3 BETA I DONT NOW HOW TO INSTALL IT AND WERE TO PUT IT CAN U GUYS HELPP ME PLIS

THANK U

Freelance Mappzor
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You cant. That version is not released yet.

Proud owner of Half-Life
Best answers
I loved the video and images. The only thing that I might not like in the game is the fact that there isn't Adult Gohan from Buu Saga from the beggining. But still...people will make it I'm sure of that *.*
This game is going to be so F***ing Awsome :D
Keep up the good work guys :)

Proud owner of Half-Life
Best answers
Impressive

Impressed as always It just continues to evolve, if you guys get the game-play as smooth as your current graphics then you got something that even most pro game studios can't manage ^^

So I hope you'll give it as much time for polish as it needs, but I'm pretty sure you will.
I would also like to give you a cheer for the last 10 years and yet another for the 10 years of development to come ;) I know I'll stay around at least ^^

Staff Member
Best answers
i added GI+AO+SHADOWS+ some other cool technical shiz to every map, here is how it looks on cell games, NO photoshop post proces.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Excellent cell games! It no longer feels like a simple map, its like a whole world to explore.

Proud owner of Half-Life
Best answers
This is Excelent. And the Gohan's Outlines are Great now.. ;) Excelent work guys. But in same PoTW i want to see the HUD. :-/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)