Melee upgrade

Best answers
I love what you guys have done!!! It's actually stable!! I tried dragonmodz and the piece of crap continuously crashed. anyways...
the one problem i saw is that punching was USELESS! The fights are all about ki attacks. here's a few suggestions:
1) Make it easier to hit someone with a punch (bigger area of effect, faster punching/kicking, etc.)
2) add different attacks. How cell can select all those different attacks? ( galic gun, kameameha, sbc), well, make different melee attacks you can select in the same bar.
3) Dash attack. In dmz you can shoot towards someone and if you hit, they are ko'ed. just make them stunned for a sec or two, make it so you can't do this continiously (uses huge amout of ki) so this can't be abused.
4) A power punch, like a two handed slam (hands interlocked) that sends the guy flying (like down).

I understand you guys are human but please make the melee a bit more interesting because that is a huge part of dbz. I'll just see how people respond to this to see if i should mention my other ideas...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All this was suggested, and they already have a new melee in the coming up version. So just wait and see. BTW welcome to the forum.

Please use the search button, before you make a post to make sure it didnt come up before.

Best answers
Sorry, i did some looking, but i didn't find this stuff.
I'll do some more lookin around before i do anymore suggestions :)

Ok, i looked around and i saw no mentioning of changing the aruas, cuz the colours block the guage you use to power a ki attack.

uh, nevermind

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well Basically Slayer That Is A Good Idea And I Think They R A Bit Of Ideas That U Just Suggested In The Melee System And DMZ Will Be Nuthin Compared To The Beta Man.Oh Yeah And Don't Suggest Anymore Becuz I Think Almost Everything Has Been Suggested I Don't Know How:]

Best answers
thanks. i was expeting to be flamed or something.
*sigh* i haven't heard anything about being allowed to move while charging until the power of the attack gets so high, but it probly was mentioned anyways...

Ok, this i haven't seen and i looked for 5-7 mins.

Easily movable ki attacks

Solar flare a little faster to charge (or increase the amounts of use)

Best answers
Originally posted by saiyanslayer

Solar flare a little faster to charge (or increase the amounts of use)
Actually, you can only use the Solar Flare once now, but it's instant. No waiting, no charging, eats about |------| that much of your ki bar too I believe :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
umm im pretty sure u can awitch out auras now.. but i dunno about beta cuz im not a beta playa like hibik...

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk

Actually, you can only use the Solar Flare once now, but it's instant. No waiting, no charging, eats about |------| that much of your ki bar too I believe :)
i hope your talken about beta cuz i tried it and it's not workin

hibiki's ears must be burning

Best answers
alot of that stuff is already in...

instead of usin two hands to slam down i saw a animation of vegeta kicking someone down...

And nighthawk you already could only use Solar Flare once ;)

once a life

Best answers
I reckon make punch and kick really powerful since punches and kicks often take quite alot off in dbz and if they r made stronger they wont be useless also i saw that new meelee sytem it ROCKS just add new animatiosn where u cn smash them throug hthe floor :)

Best answers
Originally posted by SuperSaiyan
I reckon make punch and kick really powerful since punches and kicks often take quite alot off in dbz and if they r made stronger they wont be useless also i saw that new meelee sytem it ROCKS just add new animatiosn where u cn smash them throug hthe floor :)
I dont really like that idea.

Kicks and punches in dbz hurt people but its nothing compared to ki blasts and kamemeha ect...

Melle should be very easy to do though. I know there is a new melee system out, but one thing i think that could improve it is to add to the area of effect when you punch and kick.

Best answers
read my post n00b you already have the animation of someone smashin em down to the floor :S they just use a kick instead of a " over head smash "

Best answers
Originally posted by -{gF}- Trunks
read my post n00b you already have the animation of someone smashin em down to the floor :S they just use a kick instead of a " over head smash "
Depends on which character you use, diff. animation will be used.

Best answers
he's another idea: don't raise the damage of the punches, but make the special ki attacks take a LOT of ki (a full kameameha takes 95%)

makes you focus on melee, or you'll be sorry

also, i just saw the disc being caught, so make it blockable?

Best answers
Originally posted by saiyanslayer
he's another idea: don't raise the damage of the punches, but make the special ki attacks take a LOT of ki (a full kameameha takes 95%)

makes you focus on melee, or you'll be sorry

also, i just saw the disc being caught, so make it blockable?
where did u seen it???

ultrassj_vegeta

U
u mean where did u see it?/... and yeh
WHERE DID U SEE THAT?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom