Melee Tricks...

Best answers
i dont think there is a trick to melee... its just a little stratagy thing to hit someone from behind or wen there not blocking..
its just left click.. rite click.. :p

Best answers
Hmm, well, I'm a noob. So I tele around..die a few times..scream in horror as I fall to my death again..err..get whooped once or twice. Then I repeat :).

Best answers
lol,someone teach me how to combo,i cant get my teleport timing right....

anyway,my new trick is to fly around like an idiot,and when they are looking at you as if you were a lunatic....poof poof bam!Practically not the best trick but it gets those block spammers a whole lot :)

Or maybe you could think of using this trick....you face your enemy,you swoop downwards but towards them.Then you jack your mouse to aim at them directly.....poof poof swoop bam again....

Best answers
well half the fun of melee is to mix it in with some ki attacks, throw in a BA for some flashige, SBC, galatic gun is evil and fun, and if their expenting that go for some of picollos scatter balls looks like ki balls till they home in on em, evil if they dont expect it, throw it in at the end of a combo.

Best answers
another good trick is while you are Goku you can fly up high, start "spirit bomb", turn off fly, and it will keep charging. just let it fully charge, aim and fire. you will have a fully charged spirit bomb without ever bieng found to be attacked while it is charhing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom