Melee Tricks...

Best answers
well i know you can do it from ground to air and back to ground.
hit em straight up, teleport 2 or 3 times and hold right click, they should just fly into you and get send straight down.

it is possible, but can be trickey to do more times then not (i can only do it maby a 1/4 of the time)

flying ahead thoe, gee if anyone can do it i sure would like to see a demo of it, it would look totally cool.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wanna have my trick??
allright then (it works for me very good)
let some 1 fly behind you with swoop then u swoop away then stop and teleport to the back and then swoop at them always works for me :D
its evil they always think "hey were did he go to" MUHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry i got caried away :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... theres enough techniques out there... but my ultimate in a 2 on 2 teamwork fight... find one guy... line up with your teammate then knock the opponent into him.. then teleport forward once... he should hit him back right into you where you can then start a little vollyball game ^_^
then theres the 4 point finisher... you meeleeinto an unaware opponent.. tele above him, knock him down... tele down.. knock him up... this will stun him pretty bad and leave you with time to decide a finisher and perform it... my favourate taunt/finisher with that combo is to turn them into a tasty treat once he comes down, quick, fun, tasty and pure 0wnage ^_^

Best answers
how do u perform the last one? unelss im someone like Trans buu i can never do it

Best answers
there are many usefully tricks to be used. One very common one that i use it when ther person is about 1 tele distance away i tele down then swoop up and hit them in the belly. This always works if u tele back, to the side, or above. Another common one i use is when ther person is a little over 1 tele distance i tele and swoop to hit them out of swoop. Also teleing above them then down 2 real quick and swooping imediatly also works quite often.

Probably my most commonly used trick, is when some one is about 4 tele distances away i tele twice swoop, stop (at this time they tele to dodge and have already begun to swoop hit me, i then tele back and swoop forward and hit them out of swoop.)

Not many of these take allot of skill but they work well

Best answers
try turning your back to your enemy watching the scouter, then when they are almost in range to hit you teleport backwards to end up behind them then quickly retarget and melee.

also, standing on the ground then jumping as they are about to melee you then swooping and meleeing them into the floor, i got a few more, but if i give em all away, i dont stand much chance then :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah you really can't hide from your opponents unless they're extremely careless and forgets to put their scouter on

Best answers
You dont need to hide, u just need them not to see you for 1/2 a second :D

Best answers
Originally posted by killuA p0M
Not at all.
Just dont try doing the move like the flash. Just stay calm while fighting and think smart.. your'e bound to win. :)

-Peace out
Bah not all of us have the luxry or being personally trained by Nightshade. Im sure after a week of him yelling at me I can be as good as you at being a combo whr0re :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nightshade is a freak of nature. I don't get it... I can go about 10 to 11 up against Litebringer (Losing by about a point) but I can't touch Nightshade at all, whereas Litebringer can nail his corpse to the wall a few times. Damn Nightshade and his insane zanzoken capabilities.

It's all about using your head. If you go into a fight totally automated and your opponent is actually paying attention to you, he'll probably find a way to kick you in the ass when your gaurd is down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What are you guys talking about!? NightShade sucks! :p

/me snuggles nightshade.

Best answers
meh ill own you all in a little place i like to call lan, internet i get lagged to hell, but on lan a always win, maby the people i play are crap and thats why i win but i would like to duel a leet person, just to see how well i stand up to them.

Also when in doubt, zanoken, if you loose sight of your anamy, do it in a random direction caus hes probably swooping to park his foot up your ass.

Best answers
i am new and i dont know if this really is a trick.
My bots are really stupid so i fly up,up,up,up and then i use the melee to fly very fast to my taget and when i stop i clik the melle.
this nearly always kill them

Best answers
Originally posted by Goten9
i am new and i dont know if this really is a trick.
My bots are really stupid so i fly up,up,up,up and then i use the melee to fly very fast to my taget and when i stop i clik the melle.
this nearly always kill them
Well i can work if your playing with bots but if your on real server most people will be using this little thing called scouter and they see a little red dot on it and thats exaly where you are ;) so if its on them they look right, look left "nope nothing there" oooh look up "there you are" Kamehameha!!!!!!! and your dead :p

Best answers
well some ez ones to do are hitting them forward, right after the hit teleport forward a few times, hit em again and repeat. i did this 4 times once. another ez one is hit em up from the ground, tele up, hit em down, tele/fall/swoop down and do waht u want to do...beam up, hit em again, depends on ur ki pool.
but
u should jus be...spontaneous. be aware of ur surroundings, they are very helpful. watch ur opponents carefully. everyone has some sort of weakness....everyone :] as for them "combos", they are up to you..be original..be creative :D

Best answers
HAHAHAH.. goten9.. its not ur bots that r stupid.. ur a l337' newbie!! hahahaha
read ur sh|t over again.. its too funny.. hahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHA ;)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
acezor, read the rules. There will be no spamming allowed, and going around the swear filter (sh|t) will also get you in trouble...

Best answers
what I do is target someone who is going to fire a big beam then when they fire it I just stand their so they think blockstruggle then I tele to the side and swoop usally they can't dentonate in time so I smack them one in the face

Best answers
If they are near the ground, hit them 45 degrees to the ground, so they roll along it, land, then swoop over and hit them while they are rolling, this will send them straight up, swoop to hit them again, if they start to recover before the third hit, teleport, most likely they will be swooping at where you used to be - needs the correct conditions to be started, but is a quite good maneuver, I am working on a similar 4 hit one, but its not perfected yet. Oh yeah, make sure they are either out of ki, or you are using a fast character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom