melee tips and tricks

PeP

Best answers
can you guys post some tips/tricks/strtegies for melee combat...
...i can't get the hang of it at all...
the people keep getting out of the way...or my swoop isn't long enought...and most of the time it's short....

how come sometimes there is a long swoop and a short one...always the opposite of what i need...f*ck...i'm so furious....

help me please!!

ohh yea....my ESF keeps crashing when i play for like 15 min...and i think i reach a certain power level...a little before i can transform...

peace

i think you made the hit boxes too big...the guy is like 15m away from me and he hits me...or...i'm DEAD on...and miss him...what's the deal?

Best answers
figure them out yr self no one is going to give there secrets they have been working on

PeP

Best answers
why not?

how come you won't tell me...cause your afraid your gonna get owned by a newb such as myself...you poor little girl...go cry in a river....

Best answers
if yr gonna insult me do it right its GO cry a river not go cry in a river dumbass

Best answers
well sorry for that but he has to do it right it has no effect if u dont do it right

Best answers
what tricks? the thing is already the only move you need. theres no point in having any other ones. so why do you need tricks to make it more powerful?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom