Melee system in PS dragonball

Best answers
Well, i've been playing a lot of dragon ball z games in my life time, and i've came across quite a lot of games, such as dragonball z boudokai, and snes dragonball games, but the most interesting game of DBZ was on playstation, it has a melee system that's very intriguing, where u are able to go into a battle with fast hitting, and with a power struggle bar which depended on how much ki the player has, and how long he can last.

And also you are able to kick the opponet away when you are running out of ki, so that u could recharge it.

But after kicking away the opponent, the player can quickly fly towards his opponent, and start another melee fight.

I was thinking that maybe the ESF team can try and find this game and study it, so it would be worth the time to play it, and check out the game play of the game.

Best answers
Any melee suggestions should be posted in the official melee suggestion thread above.
I think it's a great idea though, it would really add something to the game.
You should really post this suggestion there.

V'

Best answers
Glad to see you here Liquid. Anyways,it sounds like an ok idea,but that is basically what the whole block-counter is.

Best answers
Is the game... Dragon Ball GT Final Bout or something? I have that..

Best answers
no it's not called dragon ball gt bout, it's just a simpler game, where u can have multiple fights..and the battle is won by a power meter, where if your team get more damage off the opposing team, ur power meter increases more, then by the end , and if u've won, the final attack of your character will be performed ( such as kamehamea, or final flash, etc..), and damaging the opponent which u were fight..and each opponent take 3 final attacks.

And all battles fought by you, are meleeing, and using ki blobs.
I don't know the real name of the game, siince i got it burned :laff: hehe, it's just called Dragon ball Z, and it's for the Playstation (not 2)

Best answers
I think your talking about Dragon Ball Z: Legends, the "super fast what the hell was that flashing colors" game. Personally, I hate that game, to much speed, even for the first level.

But no, this idea would just make me want to eat something that is normally not eaten. Best to leave that idea with Legends.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Na no copying of ideas.Originality is whats best

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom