Melee suggestions

Best answers
I was thinking of an idea for Advanced Meelee System where

Primary Fire Targets and Swoops

but u could have it where Secondary Fire Hits then back but if u hold Secondary Fire u could Start to beat them up with loadsa punches and kicks etc then tap secondary fire key to hit them away

When ru encoutered in oen these beat em ups u have a chance to block in the middle of it 50% chance and u have a chance to counter and fight back

and Maybe if u Hold Primary Fire it enables u to grab the enemy and throw them

Post and tell me what u think

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Feel free to keep posting away to your hearts' content, but keep in mind that the team is all but abandoning the simple melee system designed for 1.1 to continue to develop their advanced melee system for 1.2, and that 1.2 is already designed from the ground up, so they wont likely take additional suggestions until the release of 1.2 .

Best answers
Yea but it is a good idea..i liked it....and who do we know that the melee system womt b like this already??? we just dont know and its KILLING ME lol but im happy t wait

Best answers
Sonic, I suggest you read PCjoes first posts. He IS looking for melee suggestions for 1.1, for a possible 1.15 patch, or for the simple melee mode in 1.2

Best answers
OMG u waisted a post on that??????? and im waisting a post on this.. u started a vicous circle.... but anyways.......in ur idea super sayian whats the damage rate and will there b a timelimit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom