melee Struggles

Best answers
I want just to know , how can I make melee struggles in advanced melee ...
Exemple : hold left click and press a s a s a ... I know that there are more combos like the exemple . PLEASE help me .

Best answers
swoop to ur enemy and make the prepunches then u can press the keys u want...

Best answers
I know that ... .I want just to know how can I make combos like head-on .
An exemple is "hold left click and press a s a s a". Doing this , u can make combos crazy fast, like head-on . Understood ? Well , I still need help .

Best answers
OK . all right . But I NEED know this 2 combos . I know just one , but I need discover the second special combo . Please anybody say this special combos .

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to ask someone in a server, they usually tell you if it's a talkative one, you're not allowed to ask for the 2 combos here.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
You need to ask someone in a server, they usually tell you if it's a talkative one, you're not allowed to ask for the 2 combos here.
Offtopic , But may I ask why that is?

Best answers
Ok eveybody thanks for nothing .... ehehe . I have discovered these combos when I was playing with a spanish .......... One combo is only by punches and the other is only by kicks , but its formation is majority by punches too and ,only one piece is formed by one kick .......... Eheheheh . I am aware you guys are confision ......................... ahahahahaahahahahaha !!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dev Sibwarra - I spotted that. I was just reinforcing the point.

But topic answered, thread closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom