Melee Struggle to easy???

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gah I said more harder? Whatever, I was typing fast.

Right find me on a server and tell me it's easy. Like Hal said, variety is where it's at. Sometimes it's smarter to throw in a simple melee hit and sometimes a throw, other times go for combos or a confusing string of hard hits. Make good use of generic and other beams whenever you get the opportunity, and remember your wall and beam jumps. Head on struggles are mostly random with a little human error thrown in. The better player wont always win, but he'll win more of the time.

Best answers
True...I take back what i said about earlier about the more randomness....I was playin just now and im gettin end of combo smashes all the time now. Its all about knowing how much time you have to get your combo in and getting a half decent ending on it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cheeto101 said:
I wouldnt mind seeing the amount of random arrows tweaked so theres a slightly higher percentage of them. Maybe an extra 5 or 10 percent. Just for regular melee not struggles to make the fights go a little faster. Nothing too major though.
I think when fighting higher PL players, and they attack you, you DO get more randoms. I fought an SSJ Vegeta the other day and got four randoms in a row, I swear! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom