Melee Question.

Best answers
Hello, Thanks you for reading this ^^.

I've played ESF for 2 days now, And i really like it.
The ( most ) of the attacks i know, But there is 1 melee attack that i want to know how i do that.

It is like ; That you hit some1 more than 1 time backwards ( Right mouse. )
I only can do that once.
Any1 can say me how to do it twice?? or three times??
I've searched for it, but couldnt find :( .
Hope anyone wants to help me.

Thanks.

P.S ; Srry for my English!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No you can't except with the roll exploit, which is a bug and considered a cheat, so don't ask about it.

Best answers
but you can hit some 1 , 2 times in air.. but i don't think you're able to do that with dash.. just charge swoop and when u hit some1, directly swoop after him/her again.. u gotta be quik

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you playing 1.2 or 1.3?

In 1.2, the rule is 2 hits in the air, 1 hit on the ground. If you hit someone towards the ground, just teleport or swoop in for an additional hit. Walls and ceiling count as the "ground", in addition to the actual ground.

In 1.3, you're allowed to get as many hits as you can since there aren't really any rules yet. You can achieve a second hit by dashing and teleporting, although I don't usually get the hit, or you can hit someone towards the ground or at an angle towards a wall, and go for a second hit once they bounce off.

Best answers
Are you playing 1.2 or 1.3?

In 1.2, the rule is 2 hits in the air, 1 hit on the ground. If you hit someone towards the ground, just teleport or swoop in for an additional hit. Walls and ceiling count as the "ground", in addition to the actual ground.

In 1.3, you're allowed to get as many hits as you can since there aren't really any rules yet. You can achieve a second hit by dashing and teleporting, although I don't usually get the hit, or you can hit someone towards the ground or at an angle towards a wall, and go for a second hit once they bounce off.
1,3 is open Beta , Right?? Im playing that too.. Its too fast for me :p
1,2 is what im playing ye, Im gonna check it out, Thx!

Best answers
but you can hit some 1 , 2 times in air.. but i don't think you're able to do that with dash.. just charge swoop and when u hit some1, directly swoop after him/her again.. u gotta be quik
Thx,
Dutch ; Dankje ;)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Hello, Thanks you for reading this ^^.

I've played ESF for 2 days now, And i really like it.
The ( most ) of the attacks i know, But there is 1 melee attack that i want to know how i do that.

It is like ; That you hit some1 more than 1 time backwards ( Right mouse. )
I only can do that once.
Any1 can say me how to do it twice?? or three times??
I've searched for it, but couldnt find :( .
Hope anyone wants to help me.

Thanks.

P.S ; Srry for my English!
This should help you:
http://esf-world.com/index.php?c=flashtut

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Simple. First you do the first kick..then once you stoped *and he is still flying* you do another *FAST* swoop to him..or you can always use teleport on him..( althought i won't suggest you try teleport since as you said you are new at this).
Oh and.. 1.2.3 is hella faster then 1.3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't get discouraged, it takes a bit of practice to get a hang of it, then later it's easy. I usually teleport instead of swooping, if I have enough ki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom