melee powerstruggle

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by uslessresponse
too bad the half life engine can't support map changes much beacuse it would be cool if during on the ground under you wold begin to go down sort of like in the begininng of the cell vs goku fight
but there is the particle system that joe did, and i guess u'd see rings of dust fly out from them

Best answers
I like the idea with the animated punches and kicks, and it should be going at lightning speed with punches blocking punches and kicks blocking kicks (just like cell vs gohan ssj2 for the first time). And feel free to add teleports into the equation. Would be cool teleporting in a random spot in the level every few seconds. :)

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I thought that was from Dragon Ball Z Hyper Dimension for the Snes heh.

It would be a great idea though Cucumba.

Best answers
Nah if anything i think a melee power struggle would be more like a meteor smash liek in Dragonball GT FInal Bout for PSX

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah

but there is the particle system that joe did, and i guess u'd see rings of dust fly out from them
he's talking about the map being changed not sprites and maps in HL can support changes but its suppost to be super hard and to do it to the whole map its impossible, or so ive heard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom