Melee Ideas

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea I under, the melee works fine and flawless, just was thinking of something to spice of the wowness xd.

On other hand, The transformations.

The Transformations should be REALLY, I mean pretty dramatic, like the ground shaking 3d rocks, etc etc, you know more enchanced as I see the beam fxs are increases really nice so the Trans should be great ^^.

Oh and I was thinking, Physics, Map destruction "Spirit bomb puts craters" Huge attacks' more like the map destroyable to a limit X)
Sorry terrain destruction on such a large scale wont really happen in ESF.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
i agree with FergaFlame about the transformations,when a character transforms,the ground should be shaking(not all map,just a small radius,rocks will be floating around,lightings,y know call effects like anime etc)When Goku went ssj againts buu clouds were going faster and the sea was...well i cant remember the word,but i think you got the point lol.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
1.2.3 had ALL that with Goku, cept for the shaking effect?

Best answers
Yea, Man I just wish I was apart of it xD, I just can't wait till the game comes out.

Just wish there was a way I can help them, be one of them who are "Thanks Ferg!" hahaha xD

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Yea, Man I just wish I was apart of it xD, I just can't wait till the game comes out.

Just wish there was a way I can help them, be one of them who are "Thanks Ferg!" hahaha xD
You'll be a part of it by being a regular playing when it's out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom