Melee hit...

Best answers
sigh i know that the title didnt make any sense. when someone is hit by melee they fly backwards and IN A STRAIGHT LINE. ive noticed this lately, when im low on power and cant stop myself in flight, and its been pissing me off. im thinkign that it should be made so that gravity has some effect like being pulled down and making a curve.....

Best answers
when im low on power and cant stop myself in flight
err.. what exactly does this have to do with being thrown in a line or a curve?!?! u want it to be a curve so u hit the ground (and stop) faster?? actually, when u hit terrain u get more damage!!

and the melee is gonna change completly in beta 1.2 ( according to pcjoe :) ) so i doubt they wil work on enhancing this one, i mean why would they put anymore work into it if it's gonna be replaced soon?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gravity never seems to effect anything on the show, so why should it be altered for ESF? Flying in a straight line is just the way it happens. Supposedly you are traveling quickly enough that gravity doesn't have time to drag you down.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well if you really want to know about gravity, if something is hit with enough force, it will take a longer amount of time before gravity takes its toll, also they are in flight, that makes a bit more sense.

Best answers
And DBZ ignores the law of nature and physics. Duh, gotta love KI.

Anyways, they should make it so. If you get hit by someone that has more KI, you fly faster and hit the terrain harder.
So, if you get hit by someone with other KI, you fly not so hard when you get hit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes in dbz they were always tossed directly straight line at a wall

so why would it be different in esf

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
Well if you really want to know about gravity, if something is hit with enough force, it will take a longer amount of time before gravity takes its toll, also they are in flight, that makes a bit more sense.
Dun' make sense. Gravity effects all objects at all speeds the same. The difference is that faster objects will cover more ground while they are higher in the air, but they still fall at the same rate. Keep in mind that in DBZ 5 minutes translates into several episodes (e.g. Namek), which we could assume would mean that the fighting is greatly slowed down during the cartoon. A bystander might see an episode go by in under a minute because of how quickly everything is happening.

Best answers
plz dudes quit the physics talk. i already have a bad mark as it is. dbz doesnt make sense at all and i though logically(being the idiot that i am) and obviously i was wrong:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom